Who do YOU think The Bills will take with their first pick?

Nanker

Select who you think The Bills will pick with their first selection. Doesn’t need the spot or trade or any other info. Just pick the guy that they take first.   

113 members have voted

1. 1. The Bills will select with their first pick in the 2018 NFL Draft...

• Josh Allen
    • Josh Rosen
    • Sam Darnold
    • Baker Mayfield
    • Lamar Jackson
    • Other - please write the name in your post.

17 minutes ago, Floydboy12 said:

Trade up to 6 for 12/22/65

6 - Josh Rosen

53 - Lorenzo Carter

56 - Frank Ragnow

96 - Auden Tate

121 - Ian Thomas

166 - Parry Nickerson 

187 - Joseph Noteboom

Is Lorenzo Carter a fit for a 4-3?  From what I can tell, he is an undersized DE in a 4-3 or a 3-4 OLB.

46 minutes ago, OldTimer1960 said:

Is Lorenzo Carter a fit for a 4-3?  From what I can tell, he is an undersized DE in a 4-3 or a 3-4 OLB.

I'm no expert. Just playing around with mock drafts those are names that came up often it seemed in the positions we were picking. I do know he's very fast and that's something I would love to add on the edge, has the frame to add weight and muscle. and I think he's just starting to scratch the surface of what he can be. 

Edited by Floydboy12

I think all of the top 6 QBs in this draft can be successful in the right situation.  Its not just about who the right QB is to draft,  but just as importantly,  putting them in a situation where they can be successful. Case in point, does anyone think Goff has the year he had this year if Jeff Fisher had returned to coach him instead of McVay???  

Edited by Inigo Montoya

17 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Darnold. No clue why, but I think he is the right fit for this team and Beane will do what it takes to get him.

ASs much as I’d love that, I don’t see how it’s feasible. We need the Magic McBeans! 

3 hours ago, Floydboy12 said:

Trade up to 6 for 12/22/65

6 - Josh Rosen

53 - Lorenzo Carter

56 - Frank Ragnow

96 - Auden Tate

121 - Ian Thomas

166 - Joseph Noteboom

187 - Parry Nickerson

According to the Drafttek 2018 Draft Trade Chart 12 and 22 are more than enough  to get to #6

#6 - 1600pts                      #12 - 1200pts         #22 - 780pts       =        1980pts

5 minutes ago, DefenseWins said:

According to the Drafttek 2018 Draft Trade Chart 12 and 22 are more than enough  to get to #6

#6 - 1600pts                      #12 - 1200pts         #22 - 780pts       =        1980pts

I'd love that. I think that first pick in the 3rd would be a great spot to get a starting WR. I'm just afraid we're going to have to overpay to move up. 

8 hours ago, PearlHowardman said:

Southern California Josh Rosen will never succeed in Western New York State.

Yeah we get it.  The weather sucks In Buffalo. It would be hard for anyone coming from Cali to Buff to adjust. 

11 hours ago, Inigo Montoya said:

The Browns, Giants, Jets all take a QB, Cleveland won't trade back with Barkley or Chubb on the board, Denver takes last QB standing (Keenum did not get a franchise QB contract, I think Elway wants to solidify the QB position for the next 10 years) and we draft Rudolph after trading up to the 8 or 9 spot to prevent the Pats/Phins/Cards from jumping ahead of us to grab him.  

Final answer;  Rudolph at 8 or 9

this may be a blessing in disguise.