Charlie Weis:. "Mayfield....If I were the Bills, I'd go and GET HIM".

PIZ

27 minutes ago, Skins Malone said:

I get that but are we saying Rosen and Darnold also dont have the it factor?  

No, I’m not saying that. Just that a guy like Mayfield who doesn’t have the rocket arm, and the 6’5 frame doesn’t get where he is today by not having it. 

Throw in that fire and accuracy and I’m very intrigued. 

Hard to say say who I want the most actually. I’d take all three and be very happy on draft day. 

5 hours ago, What a Tuel said:

Does this guy have good tape? Or are people hoping he "wills" himself and the rest of the team to championships? All I keep hearing is how he has a will to win, but so did EJ Manuel.

Mayfield has 100 times the college resume of EJ Manuel. Heck, Manuel's own coach questioned his being draft- worthy. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, RFL said:

Or Mason Rudolph

I'm with you.  I don't want another mobile quarterback after TT.

My order of preference on the top quarterbacks is Mayfield, Darnold, Allen, Rudolph, Rosen, and then Jackson.  Rosen's talent is solid but he just screams bust to me due to his inability to work with teammates.

21 hours ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

Its weird that you get even to the NFL level, and not everyone will follow along unless you have a guy with the IT factor.

I know, that's such nonsensical crap.

If you are good the team will follow.

And what happened to Rosen being the most accurate QB in the draft?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tatonka68 said:

Forget that Tyrod 2.0. Gimmick QB who cannot read a defense. 

Are Deshaun Watson, Russell Wilson gimmick QBs that can’t read defenses? 

As for addressing your Tyrod comparison do you think it’s possible a 21 year old rookie drafted in the 1st round can be closer to the aftermentioned QBs than Tyrod? 

On 4/22/2018 at 12:25 AM, Boatdrinks said:

I cannot argue with this. I don't think the Bills will draft Mayfield, but that's one guy I don't want to see elsewhere in the AFCE. 

I believe the Jets have set their sights on him.

6 hours ago, sullim4 said:

I'm with you.  I don't want another mobile quarterback after TT.

My order of preference on the top quarterbacks is Mayfield, Darnold, Allen, Rudolph, Rosen, and then Jackson.  Rosen's talent is solid but he just screams bust to me due to his inability to work with teammates.

What examples do you have of Rosen being unable to work with teammates?

Charlie Weis knows what he is talking about so we should probably waste every draft pick to get to #2 so Jets don't get him...

uh

wait

uh

NOT!

When did Weis become a QB God.. He doesn't no.. our own scouting doesn't know if he will work out... 6'1 guy with small hands and I am supposed to put all my dimes in a bucket to get this dude?

I.. don't.. think.. so

8 hours ago, Dr.Sack said:

Are Deshaun Watson, Russell Wilson gimmick QBs that can’t read defenses? 

As for addressing your Tyrod comparison do you think it’s possible a 21 year old rookie drafted in the 1st round can be closer to the aftermentioned QBs than Tyrod? 

Jackson is not even in the same ball park as those two. PLEASE...............................