Draft predictions....

No one holds their child up like he has just found Simba.

No one brings a framed portrait of their grandmother.  

Dallas fans will boooo Giants pick.

Rosen will be the last of the big 4 selected. 

Patriots will trade up if they have a shot at Allen. 

Bills get Allen at 5.

Sorry BB.

Patriots draft Luke Faulk 

1. Saquon Barkley goes #1 to Cleveland

2. Bills give up both 1sts, both 2nds and both 3rds to move up to #2 and take Josh Allen

3. Jets take Mayfield

4. Browns take Darnold

5. Broncos take Chubb

Rosen goes at #12 to the Giants

The patriot ass kissing will be the worst anybody has ever seen

After the Giants pick at #12 the lights go out in Jerryland for the night delaying the rest of the 1st round to Friday night

23 hours ago, Dr. Who said:

So happy if it works out that way.  I didn't think there was any chance for this.  Now I've got my hopes up so as a Bills' fan, I have premonitions of disappointment<_<

For real.

Since in my opinion this represents best case scenario, I believe there is little to no chance it actually happens.

It's like when you think for a few minutes what you would do if you won the powerball. It's fun, but ultimately a figment of you're imagination

• Like (+1) 1

23 hours ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Here's where I'm at right now.

1. Cle: Darnold- There are way too many good football minds in that room right now to screw this one up

2. Jets: Mayfield- I think the Jets pull a move to make sure they get their guy. Giants like picking up a free pick or 2 and still get Thier guy with zero risk.

3. Giants: Chubb- I think they improve their pass rush and get a value back later on.

4. Cle: James-another Could be Fitzpatrick or Barkley as well

5. BUFFALO: Josh Allen- Just thinking this is who they will take. Also, I always get the Bills pick wrong...so hopefully this means we don't take him. 

Past that (and assuming we have to give up both 1sts to outbid Arizona) I see us moving around quite a bit in the draft. I'll wager that we take 2 picks where we are currently scheduled and the rest we slide up and down the board.

My best guess is Rosen ends up in Arizona.

I could see Josh Allen getting to 5 and Elway take him.  His play reminds me of Elway.  As far as accuracy, look at Brett Favres college stats:

1897... 40.7.
1988... 55.8.
1989... 54.1.
1990... 54.5.

I'm warming up to the idea of Josh Allen.

Honestly, I am starting to think we will end up trading somewhere between 4-10 for Rosen.   I think he's second on their board behind Darnold.  If Darnold is there they take him but more likely it's Rosen.   

23 hours ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Here's where I'm at right now.

1. Cle: Darnold- There are way too many good football minds in that room right now to screw this one up

2. Jets: Mayfield- I think the Jets pull a move to make sure they get their guy. Giants like picking up a free pick or 2 and still get Thier guy with zero risk.

3. Giants: Chubb- I think they improve their pass rush and get a value back later on.

4. Cle: James-another Could be Fitzpatrick or Barkley as well

5. BUFFALO: Josh Allen- Just thinking this is who they will take. Also, I always get the Bills pick wrong...so hopefully this means we don't take him. 

Past that (and assuming we have to give up both 1sts to outbid Arizona) I see us moving around quite a bit in the draft. I'll wager that we take 2 picks where we are currently scheduled and the rest we slide up and down the board.

My best guess is Rosen ends up in Arizona.

Can't see the Giants agreeing to deal with the Jets. Ever. I'd be shocked. 

• Like (+1) 3

32 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Can't see the Giants agreeing to deal with the Jets. Ever. I'd be shocked. 

They would if they thought they were getting a steal of a deal. And sliding one spot for an extra pick with no risk of losing their guy (assuming it's not a QB) is a steal. 

I don't really think Gettleman is the type of person that fears the NY Post Backpage.

15 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

They would if they thought they were getting a steal of a deal. And sliding one spot for an extra pick with no risk of losing their guy (assuming it's not a QB) is a steal. 

I don't really think Gettleman is the type of person that fears the NY Post Backpage.

The NY Post Backpage is the least of it. There has always been a palpable friction between the two franchises since the Jets came into the AFL as the Titans in 1960. Rancor over players drafted by both leagues. Spite when Namath signed a record deal. It's an ingrained cultural disdain. 

But you're right, if the right deal could be made, perhaps bygones are bygones. I would just be shocked if that happened. Cold day in hell indeed. 

• Like (+1) 2

35 minutes ago, K-9 said:

The NY Post Backpage is the least of it. There has always been a palpable friction between the two franchises since the Jets came into the AFL as the Titans in 1960. Rancor over players drafted by both leagues. Spite when Namath signed a record deal. It's an ingrained cultural disdain. 

But you're right, if the right deal could be made, perhaps bygones are bygones. I would just be shocked if that happened. Cold day in hell indeed. 

The cold day has come and gone my friend. Or do we just ignore that the Jets and Giants combined to build a 1.6 billion dollar stadium a few years back? 

It was largely financial reasons, but it was within their best interests to make a deal and they did. I'd say the disdain is more ingrained in the mind of fans then the people that currently operate the teams nowadays. Jmo of course.

2 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

The cold day has come and gone my friend. Or do we just ignore that the Jets and Giants combined to build a 1.6 billion dollar stadium a few years back? 

It was largely financial reasons, but it was within their best interests to make a deal and they did. I'd say the disdain is more ingrained in the mind of fans then the people that currently operate the teams nowadays. Jmo of course.

You may well be right. I'd still be shocked though. They are rivals in every sense of the word, the stadium cooperation not withstanding. 

2 hours ago, PIZ said:

I could see Josh Allen getting to 5 and Elway take him.  His play reminds me of Elway.  As far as accuracy, look at Brett Favres college stats:

1897... 40.7.
1988... 55.8.
1989... 54.1.
1990... 54.5.

I'm warming up to the idea of Josh Allen.

You do realize stats from 30 years ago do not really translate to the modern game, right? 

Oh wait, you don't. 

My prediction:

The Bills either stay put and nab a falling top 5 QB (NOT Allen) or maybe trade up a few spots for Rosen/Mayfield, for 12 and a second. If they stay put, even Jackson. 

Then surround him with talent with the other picks. I can even see them moving down from 22 and picking up another 2nd or even another late first. 

Edited by Domdab99
  • Like (+1) 1

I predict 

1. Buffalo Picks - Josh Rosen

2. Browns Pick - Sam Darnold

3. Jets Pick- Mayfield

4. Giants Pick- Saquon Barkley

Three Way Trade With Bills, Browns and Giants everyone comes out with a top 4 pick Bills lose there two 1's and two 2's. But we get our Franchise Guy.

It is one of the Rumors!

22 minutes ago, Domdab99 said:

You do realize stats from 30 years ago do not really translate to the modern game, right? 

Oh wait, you don't. 

My prediction:

The Bills either stay put and nab a falling top 5 QB (NOT Allen) or maybe trade up a few spots for Rosen/Mayfield, for 12 and a second. If they stay put, even Jackson. 

Then surround him with talent with the other picks. I can even see them moving down from 22 and picking up another 2nd or even another late first. 

Yes I realize that.  Just trying to convince myself Allen will be acceptable.  Don't feel like jumping off a bridge if it happens.