Would you be ok with this.

we are only really trading 12/22. they can make up ground for next year's picks as well as take advantage of free agent money.

ok wait...i'm all in on a.j. very confident in him and nate. that being said, if they decided to build the team and take white or faulk/lauletta later, i would be fine with that.

i do not want to face baker 2x a year tho, so there's that ..

Edited by billsredneck1

1 hour ago, billsfan714 said:

Projection from Great Blue North website.....Bills trade 12 and 22, 2019 first and 2nd rd picks as well as 2020 2nd rounder for Cleveland's no. four pick in the first in order to take Baker Mayfield.    This after Darnold, Allen and Rosen go 1-2-3.

Would you pull that trigger or stay put?

...ONLY trigger should be pointed at McBeane's temple....absurd draft capital surrender IMO.............

Projection from Great Blue North website.....Bills trade 12 and 22, 2019 first and 2nd rd picks as well as 2020 2nd rounder for Cleveland's no. four pick in the first in order to take Baker Mayfield.    This after Darnold, Allen and Rosen go 1-2-3.

Too much.

!@#$ no, are you high? I wouldn't trade that for No. 1. 

1 minute ago, Domdab99 said:

!@#$ no, are you high? I wouldn't trade that for No. 1. 

No the dude who did that projection on Great Blue North was....I assume .  sure as hell wasnt my trade.   ..I hope he was just preparing early for July 1st in Canada.

• Like (+1) 1

Not a fan of that.  I also dont think three qbs go in a row and Cleveland needs talent now imo not more picks.  I think they stay put at four.  They could take Barkley at four no way they pass that up...in this scenario 

Edited by Skins Malone

4 hours ago, billsfan714 said:

I wouldn't do that for any unproved QB... That's crazy money. 

That's more than the Rams paid for No. 1 to get Goff.... 

Next years 1st should be off the table in any trade. That's going to be a high pick I'm afraid. I'd trade this years firsts, a second and the high 3rd to get to #4. And that would only happen if Darnold or Mayfield were there. Id go both firsts and the high 3rd to get to 6 if any of the projected top 4 prospects were there. 

Edited by Floydboy12

5 hours ago, billsfan714 said:

That site has a terrible track record.