5th Graders in Webster NY want the Bills to select Lamar Jackson.

PIZ

Lamar Jackson will be a perennial Pro Bowler.  Whomever drafts him will be a very luck and happy team.  He's nothing like Tyrod Taylor.  Actually...Their both Black and they are both mobile QB's.  Other than that the similarities end.  Lamar Jackson won the Heisman in 2016 and in 2017 had better numbers.  he's a special talent and he's only getting better.  The Bills wont draft him. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Big Curt said:

Lamar Jackson will be a perennial Pro Bowler.  Whomever drafts him will be a very luck and happy team.  He's nothing like Tyrod Taylor.  Actually...Their both Black and they are both mobile QB's.  Other than that the similarities end.  Lamar Jackson won the Heisman in 2016 and in 2017 had better numbers.  he's a special talent and he's only getting better.  The Bills wont draft him. 

He's polarizing, that's for sure. I personally don't see what people like you see in him. I guess we'll find out who it right in a few years.

2 hours ago, Bray Wyatt said:

rudolph with zero votes lol

Even the fifth graders know he sucks. 

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I feel bad for all those 5th graders who just made Baker’s haterz “list” :ph34r:

Yolo can i just say that this is hilarious. Like literally made me LOL. Thank you

2 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Hey, if a group of kids roughly 3-5 years older are qualified to lecture the nation about the Second Amendment then I see no reason why these 5th graders aren't qualified to run the Bills draft.

Congrats for sending this one off the main board, and making me think of a topic I’d rather not. It never stops. 

Edited by DriveFor1Outta5

2 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Hey, if a group of kids roughly 3-5 years older are qualified to lecture the nation about the Second Amendment then I see no reason why these 5th graders aren't qualified to run the Bills draft.

5th grade + 3-5 grades = 8th-10th grade. Coming up a little short...better find the calculator :D

• Haha (+1) 1