Bring Manziel in as a Camp Arm

Irv

Why not?  If he sucks - turn him loose. Will make training camp more fun and maybe sell some more jerseys at SJF and promote the Bills.  Maybe put a little spring in the step of AJM.  Right now dude seems pretty desperate.  Use him for the marketing,  sell some more pre-season tickets, and dump him.  

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...Sanitary Engineer is a much better fit.....good Lord, give it up......SMH...........

Shock My Hemorrhoid?        If you had the choice right now to start Peterman or Johnny Football......hmmm

Edited by Irv
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

He would be a distraction and a side show act. Very disruptive to what they are trying to do. So I think there is a lot to lose

If Wrecks were still the coach, I could see this train wreck of an idea being considered.  With the current regime, not a chance.  I can even picture Coach McDermott's glare at the suggestion.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Given the choice between Peterman and Manziel, I'm sorry but

Keep laughing but there's a good chance he could be our starter week 1 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Are you Mark Sanchez? I think you may be Mark Sanchez. First off Mark, big fan of the Buttfumble. Brought me much joy. Anyways what was that substance anyways? And will you share?

Damn.  You busted me.  While on vacation I downed a mixture of 20 parts horse sperm,  90 parts WD-40, and an Iguana laced with weed killer.  WTF?    

2 minutes ago, Irv said:

Damn.  You busted me.  While on vacation I downed a mixture of 20 parts horse sperm,  90 parts WD-40, and an Iguana laced with weed killer.  WTF?    

If that was human sperm and Kale instead of WD-40 it would be called the Tom Brady.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, No Place To Hyde said:

If that was human sperm and Kale instead of WD-40 it would be called the Tom Brady.

I must have gotten a hold of some bad Iguana.    

Just now, Augie said:

....but your dignity and reputation as actual intelligent football people. 

And possibly the respect/trust of the locker room could take a hit. 

this regime has been very very big on shipping out the player with supposed character issues. 

What would it do to their credibility to bring in someone like Manziel? 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Irv said:

Why not?  If he sucks - turn him loose. Will make training camp more fun and maybe sell some more jerseys at SJF and promote the Bills.  Maybe put a little spring in the step of AJM.  Right now dude seems pretty desperate.  Use him for the marketing,  sell some more pre-season tickets, and dump him.  

I'm of the opinion there's no such thing as bad publicity.  This would change my mind.

Edited by Epstein's Mother
  • Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Irv said:

did your study of the metric system bring you to this conclusion as well?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Foxx said:

did your study of the metric system bring you to this conclusion as well?

No.  But I live in Rochester and would like to see him at camp.  And no - you can't come over to my house for beers.   

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Irv said:

No.  But I live in Rochester and would like to see him at camp.  And no - you can't come over to my house for beers.   

no worries. i wouldn't want to drink you under the table.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Foxx said:

no worries. i wouldn't want to drink you under the table.

Have you read any of my posts?  Obviously I have been drinking.  Challenge accepted.  

3 minutes ago, Augie said:

Irv gave you the thumbs up on this. Does that mean he’s getting out? I’m confused.... because he’s still here? 

Love you too bro'  Bills fans have to stick together.  

Edited by Irv