Bills 2018 Draft Hat

Yeah, there's another thread about this and everyone is ripping them!  Goes to show taste is personal.  I kinda like them too.  The "shout out" to the Shout song is a nice touch.

Imagine having to come up with "new" ideas for each team every year?  This one is at least creative.

4 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Those are awful!! Looks like something my dad would wear. Big swing and a miss from New Era. 

I wouldn't wear it, but I'd put it on display in my game room.

18 minutes ago, eball said:

Yeah, there's another thread about this and everyone is ripping them!  Goes to show taste is personal.  I kinda like them too.  The "shout out" to the Shout song is a nice touch.

Imagine having to come up with "new" ideas for each team every year?  This one is at least creative.

I like the hat.

Also eball, I am a big fan of your avatar.  For years it has been cracking me up!

Maybe ten years?

Edited by Manther

16 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Those are awful!! Looks like something my dad would wear. Big swing and a miss from New Era. 

Yea and as I said in the other thread, the quality of the stitched lettering is shocking. Kind of surprising from NewEra.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

The funny thing is I never buy draft hats but this year I told myself I was going to.....and then I saw pictures of them.....:sick:

I think they are trying to appeal to the style of today's youth, which is awful. Just terrible. 

1 hour ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

They have one that says that already. It was at the bills store for a while. Don't think they sold any tho lol. 

I'm not a fan of the draft hat.  Thought of fat Albert when I saw it.

And now we know why I am not in marketing

I typically buy the draft hat each year (like to collect stuff) but passed on last years and feel like I might pass on this years too. Design and color-wise I think it's fine, just not a huge fan of using a slogan in lieu of the team name or logo or name of city. At least this one isn't too bad. Some of the other hats have some lame slogans. Like the Miami hat. It says "Go Fins." Shouldn't it be "Go Phins" instead? They aren't rooting for a singular fin out there. But, also, it's Miami so HA HA, losers.

8 hours ago, ducej11 said:

Instead of Billeve, I would have preferred it say "Circle the Wagons"

i like the Billieve on the front. would have liked "circle the wagons on the inside. and i am not crazy about the grey. overall, i like the idea, but i am old, and would have liked a more old school, bend the brim, less poofy kinda hat. but that's just me.