Adam Gase: Dolphins 1st loss to Bills triggered roster overhaul

2 hours ago, Yav said:

Its funny how the landscape has changed in the AFC East. 

Back in the day Miami was the hated team, now it's New England, seriously how many fans really dislike Miami like they did back in the 90s?

totally agree with you.

It used to be 

Miami

Jets

Pats/Colts

Now its 

Pats

Pats

Jets/miami

2 hours ago, Yav said:

Back in the day Miami was the hated team, now it's New England, seriously how many fans really dislike Miami like they did back in the 90s?

The Miami hate of the nineties was a love-fest compared to the Miami hate of the 70s. Not beating a team for an entire decade does that to a fan and leaves an indelible mark. As such, I will never hate a team more than I hate the Dolphins. It's literally impossible. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I really hate the Patriots. It's probably because they own the division. I kinda hate the Jets because they smashed us in a big game. If they start getting it together I can see myself starting to hate them. 

I love the Dolphins right now. As long as they keep giving us those games. 

52 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I truly hate all three teams in our division. I loathe the Pats the most right now but it doesn’t take away my hate for the other two. There is enough hate to go around imo. 

I have plenty of hate for the NFC East, except the Iggles, as well...

Fuk the Fish!

Seriously I thought Gase would do well and he still may.

But, I think this is his last year (without a big improvement).  And, hope it is.  He is working with less.  Unless they miraculously get the right QB in this draft and the rookie starts and carries the team.

19 hours ago, Billzgobowlin said:

Wonder if that was what triggered Ajayi's trade.  I wonder if it is an indication of leadership?  Not sure if Gase is a type of person you want coaching your team especially when he kept calling out the offense and that is his experience

If I recall, Ajayi was traded before the fins played the Bills. I kept remembering thank god we didn't have him to worry about.

3 hours ago, Billzgobowlin said:

I don't remember for sure but I thought it was in between the two games we played

We played them week 15 and week 17. It was a weird schedule. 

Kenyan Drake is pretty good though. Bills had their hands full. But it was nothing like what Ajayi did to them in 2016 and I was thrilled that they traded him. I’m sure he was too.

Edited by YoloinOhio

45 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

We played them week 15 and week 17. It was a weird schedule. 

Kenyan Drake is pretty good though. Bills had their hands full. But it was nothing like what Ajayi did to them in 2016 and I was thrilled that they traded him. I’m sure he was too.

Keep in mind that was wRex's defense.  There were plenty of other teams that contained Ajayi in 2016 and beat the Dolphins.  But I hear what you're saying, Ajayi is good and it is better now that he is out of the AFC East.

23 hours ago, Yav said:

I hate the Fish. Always will. Eff Shula. Eff Jimmy Johnson. Eff Gase. 

It's weird.  I don't hate the Pats outright.  I hate Bellie for throwing a tantrum by running up the scores in the almost perfect season, I hate Brady for crying and whining for a penalty every time he's sneezed on, and I hate Gronk for thinking the sideline was a WWF ring.  But, if all three were to suddenly retire, I'd be far more ambivalent toward the team.

That being said, I remember the Dolphins hate of the '90s, and it pales to that of the '70.  My dad really, really hated that team.  Kept mentioning how during their perfect season, Buffalo actually had them beat after intercepting.  But since Schula was on the rules commitie he kept getting calls, including a phantom call to negate the interception.  There was a lot of venom in his words.

On 4/6/2018 at 11:43 AM, Yav said:

Going 0-20 in a decade or 2-100 in 15 years is what creates the hate.