So what if the Bills don't trade up or go QB?

kota

I cannot fathom in my mind that QB is not right at the top of the list

- We traded our starter of 3 years

- The vet we have on the roster was in the Tyrod situation where he was backing up a entrenched starter.....the other qb is a 2nd year guy who threw 5 picks in one half

They have to be thinking QB

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

apoplectic posts on this board. 

then we get 2 solid D guys in the 1st round, and take Kyle L, Mike White or Falk in a later round.  

Yes this could in fact happen

BUT......with Star signed....and the Meatball coming back....that really does not make a lot of sense as far as allocation of resources.....we literally have two DT starters entrenched where we have NO starting qb entrenched....which is the head of the snake.

I dont want to say we are desperate and we did sign AJM......but....this is a QB draft

what ever happens happens.  It would just be our luck that one of the better QB drafts in the last few years coupled with our plethora of extra picks all set up for a Qb and we still can't get a top prospect.

If they think Roquan Smith is a better LB than Lamar Jackson is a QB, and they go BPA, that works for me.   A first round stud is a stud.   A first round bust is an expensive backup.   In fact, with all the hysteria over 4 or 5 potential first round QBs, maybe taking a guy in the 2nd or 3rd round is a smart move because those guys get lost in the shuffle.  That worked to Cinci's advantage in 2011, and Seattle hit the jackpot in 2012 in the third while Washington did much better with the one they took in the fourth than they did with the one they took at #2 in 2012.

• Like (+1) 3

14 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

apoplectic posts on this board. 

then we get 2 solid D guys in the 1st round, and take Kyle L, Mike White or Falk in a later round.  

And IMMEDIATELY FIRE Beane after the draft