Ran Into Percy Harvin Today

H2o

1 hour ago, Your Brown Eye said:

Percy Harvin would never step foot inside a Wawa

Ok...why not? Wawa is the #1 convince store on the east coast. What's wrong with wawa?

• Like (+1) 1

I live in the area and worked with a guy who ran track against Harvin. He admitted that he never beat him. But the kicker is that his older brother used to run track against Plaxico Burress. His brother didn’t win either. Better than losing to complete nobodies, I guess. 

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, NoSaint said:

He’s a schmuck but he’s talented. If we could’ve kept a core of Sammy, Percy, clay and McCoy together and healthy for a season — that offense could’ve been pretty exciting.

edit to add — roll in that our depth at wr was woods and Goodwin.... amazing how quick these units change. Not just personnel but the complete and total skill sets 

And Hogan. 

Watkins, Woods, Harvin, Hogan and Goodwin. 

That 2015 roster should have won at least 10 games maybe more. But Rex gonna Rex. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Steptide said:

He was having a great season in 2015 until he got injured. It's too bad he was always hurt (even with other teams), he had a lot of talent 

Ummmm

He had 79 yards and a TD the first game

Then he combined for like 150 yards over the next 4 games with 0 rd.

What a year he was on pace for. 650 yards and 3 TDs.

1 hour ago, SouthNYfan said:

Ummmm

He had 79 yards and a TD the first game

Then he combined for like 150 yards over the next 4 games with 0 rd.

What a year he was on pace for. 650 yards and 3 TDs.

i remember he was the only one who did anything in that tenn. game we barely won. i really thought at the time, he could help us.

Edited by billsredneck1

51 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

i remember he was the only one who did anything in that tenn. game we barely one. i really though at the time, he could help us.

Oh yeah I was happy when we signed him

I was also very disappointed in his performance overall with us

Just trying to be realistic in my assessment of him :)

1 minute ago, SouthNYfan said:

Oh yeah I was happy when we signed him

I was also very disappointed in his performance overall with us

Just trying to be realistic in my assessment of him :)

He was our most targeted WR when healthy. His injury actually paved the way for Sammy's only 1,000 yard season in some ways.

20 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

He was our most targeted WR when healthy. His injury actually paved the way for Sammy's only 1,000 yard season in some ways.

I wonder if they used the same trainer/doctor since their hips both exploded

Percy is a total stoner. He lived at the Windom apartments in Williamsville when he was a Bill.

Good friend of mine ran the front desk.  People were constantly complaining about all the weed smoke pouring out of his room.

But I'm a former pot head, so who cares.

1 hour ago, I'm Spartacus said:

Percy is a total stoner. He lived at the Windom apartments in Williamsville when he was a Bill.

Good friend of mine ran the front desk.  People were constantly complaining about all the weed smoke pouring out of his room.

But I'm a former pot head, so who cares.

Those headaches are not going to treat themselves.

27 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

I'm 50% sure I ran into Percy once.  I'm 100% sure I ran into a guy who looked like Percy Harvin that punched me in the face once.

You probably shouldn’t have slept with Russel Wilson’s ex wife. Grounds for immediate punchability.

• Haha (+1) 1

17 hours ago, NoSaint said:

He’s a schmuck but he’s talented. If we could’ve kept a core of Sammy, Percy, clay and McCoy together and healthy for a season — that offense could’ve been pretty exciting.

edit to add — roll in that our depth at wr was woods and Goodwin.... amazing how quick these units change. Not just personnel but the complete and total skill sets 

Disagree.

Without someone to deliver the ball to those weapons, they were always going to be underachievers.

But never mind all that; it's all water under the bridge now! 

Time to move forward.

3 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

You probably shouldn’t have slept with Russel Wilson’s ex wife. Grounds for immediate punchability.

I believe that one was Golden Tate.