You can want to trade up all you want

47 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

Maybe I'll start a thread on Rosen or Mayfield? We don't have enough of those threads do we?

God forbid somebody mentions Rudolph, White or Lauletta. :rolleyes:

You should start a thread about Lamar Jackson. He may be good, or he may not be.

I don’t believe the bills will be able to trade up either. Hoping they can select Roquan Smith at 12 since the top qbs will be gone. 

Browns/Giants are not trading back with Bills

mayfield will go to the jets. 

Josh Allen may be there. Oh well 

1 hour ago, NewDayBills said:

.......but that doesn't mean that it's going to happen.

I'm so sick of people hyperfocusing on the top 4 QBs. No QB other than Darnold, Allen, Rosen or Mayfield are worth a damn to a huge chunk of people on the board, any suggestion other than the top 4 is lunacy to some.

Truth is, there is a very real chance that Rudolph and Jackson are the top 2 QBs on the board when we pick at 12, !@#$ing deal with it.

I want a million dollars and a house on the beach, but guess what? It's never going to happen. People need to quit living in a fairy tale land, this is the real world, be an adult and grow up, you don't always get what you want in life...

Quit blasting realists when they show interest in a QB not named Darnold, Allen, Rosen or Mayfield, I am so tired of it.

Feel better BooBoo?

29 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

There are quite  few cut downs and put downs coming from the trade up to the top 4 picks for one of the top 4 QB's crowd.  If you don't want to talk about Roquan Smith then you don't have to click on a thread about him or some other prospect to tell people "how stupid they are" or "Enjoy the next 17 year block of no playoffs."  Further, these same people come off as their opinion is taken as gospel over at OBD.  People that question other posters' "manhood" as far as not being afraid to take a chance often have doubts about their own manhood.  I can relate to the OP as some days it is pointless to come on here to express an idea.  I come on here in part to take a break from more stressful goings on in life and find no such relaxation.

I have no problem or disagreement with anything you just said.

But if the complaint is "there are too many put-downs from those with opposing views!", I'm not sure that replying with exactly the same type of dismissive put-down ("hillbilly inbreds") accomplishes much.

Just now, auburnbillsbacker said:

Why does everyone's thoughts on the draft eligible QBs need to become a new thread?  Why not contribute your thoughts to 1 of the 1000 other ones?

Because then they won't get to have their Look At Me moment in the sun

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, blacklabel said:

Hey fella, how's about you don't tell me what to do? I'll want to trade up all I want. All the livelong mothereffin' day if I feel like it.

You sir, are ordered to put back your Easter basket and relinquish any treats you may have acquired today on account of you being a big ol' grumpypants magoo.

are you 12? 

10 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

Because then they won't get to have their Look At Me moment in the sun

I’ll start as many dang numb threads as I dang numb wanna start. And that’s comin’ from a guy that lives under a viaduct near the beach. 

1 hour ago, Teddy KGB said:

Op nailed it.    I don’t think I’m on pace for the million dollar beach house.  

Million Dollahs AND the Beach House.......dayam!

21 minutes ago, auburnbillsbacker said:

I think each QB should have their own thread then we stop there.

Way - WAY too logical!!!!!  No LAMP deals either.....boooooooooo :blink:

14 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

I’ll start as many dang numb threads as I dang numb wanna start. And that’s comin’ from a guy that lives under a viaduct near the beach. 

Ben? Is that you? Ben Dover? 

My mind merges odd things....

:)

• Haha (+1) 1

Having a bad day bud? Want to talk about it?

Dude, it's a message board. It's a place for people to express their opinions, whatever they might be. I think you're the one that needs to get over it. Nobody should be surprised that many fans want a top level quarterback prospect for the first time this century. No need to be a dick about it. 

2 hours ago, NewDayBills said:

.......but that doesn't mean that it's going to happen.

I'm so sick of people hyperfocusing on the top 4 QBs. No QB other than Darnold, Allen, Rosen or Mayfield are worth a damn to a huge chunk of people on the board, any suggestion other than the top 4 is lunacy to some.

Truth is, there is a very real chance that Rudolph and Jackson are the top 2 QBs on the board when we pick at 12, !@#$ing deal with it.

I want a million dollars and a house on the beach, but guess what? It's never going to happen. People need to quit living in a fairy tale land, this is the real world, be an adult and grow up, you don't always get what you want in life...

Quit blasting realists when they show interest in a QB not named Darnold, Allen, Rosen or Mayfield, I am so tired of it.

Whoa, who stepped on your jelly beans? 

1 hour ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

At the end of the day we’re just fans. We have absolutely no say in anything that happens within the organization. But it’s fun and entertaining to talk about it. Which is what message boards are all about

0:) I am pretty sure McDermott reads MY blogs and listens to me. I know the past coaches did and that is why they are gone. STOP LISTENING TO ME COACH! I do this blogging after at least a 6 pack for fun! The fact EJ Manuel and Losman were picked when I was yelling PICK A QB, trade up happened on draft day proves all this. I had no idea who these guys were but Levy and Nix's/Whaley listened anyway, how stupid!

1 hour ago, jahnyc said:

The reality is that we may not be able to trade into the top five.  If three QBs are selected with the first three picks, Cleveland may want to pair Barkley with their new QB and Denver may take a QB with the fifth pick.  The draft will be interesting.

I happen to think and want no QB taken in the Top 11 picks and Bills still select MLB.  B-)

30 minutes ago, ColdFront_USAF said:

Having a bad day bud? Want to talk about it?

Dude, it's a message board. It's a place for people to express their opinions, whatever they might be. I think you're the one that needs to get over it. Nobody should be surprised that many fans want a top level quarterback prospect for the first time this century. No need to be a dick about it. 

Just to help people.

BLOG = Be Logical Or Go!

This forum is not for the stupid. Have something to say that forms a path of facts that may be understood and a conversation can be had. Then I won't have to call you any names. 

4 minutes ago, Sky Diver said:

Allen at 12?

Sure why not. Denver, you can't select Allen at 5.