Brooks & Jeremiah Make Picks for the Bills in the 1st and 2nd Rounds

2 minutes ago, BillsMafia13 said:

Ok well giant hole in your logic, she is attainable.  Just like picking Rudolph at 22 so your whole argument just sunk.  Bottom line if you have the option to pick your franchise qb, why would you pass it up for any other position? And whats with all the name calling man, chill out

Do me a favor. Get together with Boyz and boycott me. 

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BillsMafia13 said:

Ok well giant hole in your logic, she is attainable.  Just like picking Rudolph at 22 so your whole argument just sunk.  Bottom line if you have the option to pick your franchise qb, why would you pass it up for any other position? And whats with all the name calling man, chill out

hey thanks man, you really seem like some one I should be taking life lessons from. Any other advice, please feel free to learn me something new.  Fighting with people online is stupid, childish, and will only bring you down to the miserable level of other people. 

You could go to the TBDHOT and settle it mono y mono.

8 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

I reeeeaaaaalllly want to come back on this to speak from experience but I'm not allowed to mention those issues due to it being pending civil issues.  But, that's when you go Carrie Underwood on the woman's Kia. :ph34r:

If the car was made in America is the car untouchable? 

23 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

12) Roquan Smith

22) Mike Hughes

53) Mason Rudolph

56) Mike Gesicki

I don't think Smith makes it past SF or Oakland.

I'm not sure Rudolph makes it to 55, I see somebody grabbing him late first as a reach (though I don't agree with it)

42 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Detective said:

Word has it the Steelers and Broncos love Rudolph.  Therefore, there is no way he lasts until 53; Beane would have to take him at 22 or trade up a few spots from 22 to get him.

Oh, and Rudolph comes from the same college system that begat Zac Robinson and Brandon Weeden.

All this.

5 minutes ago, Gugny said:

You could go to the TBDHOT and settle it mono y mono.

Im here to talk bills not argue.  Trade up to 2 and take their guy/trade to 7 take best available,  fill holes in this order: LB, OL, WR. I get my Bills Super Bowl 2019 champs tattoo after.

8 minutes ago, JohnC said:

If the car was made in America is the car untouchable? 

I don't think good things would come of it. Chevy for life.

12 minutes ago, JohnC said:

Do me a favor. Get together with Boyz and boycott me. 

Pfff. You wish.  You're one of the few bright lights here. MTBDGA

13 hours ago, JohnC said:

Go back and read your posts. Look in the mirror before you talk about others responding with insults. Don't bother responding to me because I'm not going to waste my time with your foolishness. 

It's not about responding with insults.........it's about you initiating it when you are absolutely terrible at it.    You are a total !@#$ing dork.  Understand that and know your limitations instead of crafting some embarrassingly weak 2,000 word response.  

WRT the subject matter of expending draft assets on the QB position.........go back 10 years or more and tell me how many still impactful.....or even decent...... NFL players are left from those first rounds........and then how many of those players are QB's?

Should we be glad about standing firm and taking Leodis McKelvin instead of packaging a future #1(Maybin? Anyone?) with him and moving up for Matt Ryan?   

If you think a QB has real franchise QB potential......and you don't have a franchise QB......... it's utter stupidity to pass on him even once in the draft.    

3 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

It's not about responding with insults.........it's about you initiating it when you are absolutely terrible at it.    You are a total !@#$ing dork.  Understand that and know your limitations instead of crafting some embarrassingly weak 2,000 word response. 

WRT the subject matter of expending draft assets on the QB position.........go back 10 years or more and tell me how many still impactful.....or even decent...... NFL players are left from those first rounds........and then how many of those players are QB's?

Should we be glad about standing firm and taking Leodis McKelvin instead of packaging a future #1(Maybin? Anyone?) with him and moving up for Matt Ryan?   

If you think a QB has real franchise QB potential......and you don't have a franchise QB......... it's utter stupidity to pass on him even once in the draft.    

You know how much of a fool you are? The position you have just stated is the same position that I have argued over for years. You essentially are arguing against a person who has the same position. How freaking illogical is that!!!! 

There comes a point where it is futile having a discussion with someone who makes absolutely no sense. I have argued for years that the organization has failed to make it a priority to address the qb issue. Yet you repeatedly argue as if I am saying something that I not only am not saying but have never said. 

Are you aware how childish your first paragraph is? Do yourself a favor and ignore me. 

4 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

I don't think good things would come of it. Chevy for life.

Pfff. You wish.  You're one of the few bright lights here. MTBDGA

I want to apologize. When I responded to BillsMafia13 I told him to put me on ignore. I mistakenly mentioned you in my comment when I meant to include BadolBilz (not you). That was my mistake. I often don't agree with you and I'm sure you often don't agree with my takes but at least you are able to comprehend what the other person is saying. What's most annoying is the repeated mischaracterizations after repeated clarifications. That is what has gotten me stoked here. :ph34r:

33 minutes ago, JohnC said:

I want to apologize. When I responded to BillsMafia13 I told him to put me on ignore. I mistakenly mentioned you in my comment when I meant to include BadolBilz (not you). That was my mistake. I often don't agree with you and I'm sure you often don't agree with my takes but at least you are able to comprehend what the other person is saying. What's most annoying is the repeated mischaracterizations after repeated clarifications. That is what has gotten me stoked here. :ph34r:

Apologise?  PFF. I take offense to that. 

It's all good

?

On 4/1/2018 at 9:00 AM, joesixpack said:

First off, you simpleton... I'm not obliged to entertain your lack of wit, but I'll do it anyway.

I'd not draft Lamar Jackson or Mason Rudolph. I'd pay whatever price is necessary to get the Giants pick, and barring that, attempt to pry 4 from Cleveland. If I can't do that, I'm on the phone with the Colts. ANYTHING to avoid a mediocre QB in the name of taking a !@#$ING LINEBACKER.

Now go sit in the corner, pal.

First of all....thank you for at least giving your opinions on that

but I have to ask....what if we get closed out from any of the trade up options.

There are some guys in this draft that if they sat a year are very talented guys......help at QB might not come immediately but it could actually come by taking one of the 2nd tier guys and letting them sit a year.

If that were our ONLY option...then why NOT take talent that is needed at other places on the team as long as we are addressing the QB position with someone with upside.

I personally think this is the most talented qb draft in years and that next years will be junk....if a QB that would be the top one off the board in NEXT years draft is available at one of our original picks in THIS years draft...then what is the difference?

3 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

If that were our ONLY option...then why NOT take talent that is needed at other places on the team as long as we are addressing the QB position with someone with upside.

Because, if in the end we upgrade 4 non QB positions and end up with a  mediocre/bad QB, it's a fail and likely the beginning of another 20 year drought.

4 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Taylor plays for the browns!  No more being bad in buffalo!  Everything is cured!

If Kirby Jackson reads your critical comment about his beloved qb he will horse collar you and drag you to the public square. Where up on the high scaffold he will with great precision remove your pubic hair . The rollicking mob will in unison chant one more strand----one more strand! :ph34r:

1 minute ago, joesixpack said:

Because, if in the end we upgrade 4 non QB positions and end up with a  mediocre/bad QB, it's a fail and likely the beginning of another 20 year drought.

BUT we dont really know which one is gonna make it......there are several talented guys in this draft.

I get wanting the big 3....it makes sense....but if our ONLY option at the end of the day (and it could happen) is NOT one of them

Then what?

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

BUT we dont really know which one is gonna make it......there are several talented guys in this draft.

I get wanting the big 3....it makes sense....but if our ONLY option at the end of the day (and it could happen) is NOT one of them

Then what?

Honestly?

Then we prepare for the worst possible (and most Billsy) outcome.

Breaking the drought last year, while fun, was as poorly timed as possible.

4 minutes ago, JohnC said:

If Kirby Jackson reads your critical comment about his beloved qb he will horse collar you and drag you to the public square. Where up on the high scaffold he will with great precision remove your pubic hair . The rollicking mob will in unison chant one more strand----one more strand! :ph34r:

@Kirby Jackson bring it sweet pie

3 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Honestly?

Then we prepare for the worst possible (and most Billsy) outcome.

Breaking the drought last year, while fun, was as poorly timed as possible.

OK JSP

This is where it breaks down with the discussion with you.

Life is going to go on for the bills if they dont get one of these 3 QBs in this draft....the team is not gonna pack up and not play the games.

This team is a McDermott team so its gonna be biult around its defense.....which was significantly better last year.

Meanwhile....the offense was not good......TT takes some blame for that but is now gone......AJM is now the QB.....but they have to bring in competition.    They cant simply pack up and go home if they dont get "X" qb....they have to continue to work to upgrade the position....and there is QB talent in this draft.

Edited by John from Riverside

3 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

@Kirby Jackson bring it sweet pie

I forgot to mention that your hairy balls are also in play. You can talk tough but you will learn that Kirby may appear to be congenial but in reality he is a merciless sadist. Trust me the tears profusely running down your cheeks will not be tears of joy. :ph34r:

11 minutes ago, JohnC said:

I forgot to mention that your hairy balls are also in play. You can talk tough but you will learn that Kirby may appear to be congenial but in reality he is a merciless sadist. Trust me the tears profusely running down your cheeks will not be tears of joy. :ph34r:

You're forgetting imive met him a few times. Even let him have the pleasure to watch a game beside. ??

1 hour ago, JohnC said:

You know how much of a fool you are? The position you have just stated is the same position that I have argued over for years. You essentially are arguing against a person who has the same position. How freaking illogical is that!!!! 

There comes a point where it is futile having a discussion with someone who makes absolutely no sense. I have argued for years that the organization has failed to make it a priority to address the qb issue. Yet you repeatedly argue as if I am saying something that I not only am not saying but have never said. 

Are you aware how childish your first paragraph is? Do yourself a favor and ignore me. 

Your problem........aside from being a completely awkward !@#$ing geek when you are enraged on a message board......is that you are far too overconfident in your intelligence.....and far too ignorant of your lack of understanding of the game....... to be of any use in discussion.

It shows constantly in your dog**** level takes here on TSW.

You claim to be all about getting a QB..........but you draw lines on WHERE in round one you'll draft the future face of your franchise?

That's a half-step.........if you can't understand that then you clearly can't see the bigger picture.

That's how the Bills organization ended up floating rumors about how they really liked Russ Wilson or liked Dak Prescott after the draft.

They think it makes it look as if they were just unlucky.........when in fact they just failed to make their own luck by under-valuing the most important position in pro sports.

But don't take it from me...........take it from everyone they picked instead of QB's..........basically rent-a-players and most often just to fill holes.   Dumb.

But at your request, you are officially blocked........keep on failin' dork.:beer:

Edited by BADOLBILZ

2 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

You're forgetting imive met him a few times. Even let him have the pleasure to watch a game beside. ??

That's why he dislikes you more than ever. He met you! He liked you better when you were a computer mirage. Now that he has interacted with you he no longer wants to associate with an authentic deplorable. :ph34r:

2 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Your problem........aside from being a completely awkward !@#$ing geek when you are enraged on a message board......is that you are far too overconfident in your intelligence.....and far too ignorant of your lack of understanding of the game....... to be of any use in discussion.

It shows constantly in your dog**** level takes here on TSW.

You claim to be all about getting a QB..........but you draw lines on WHERE in round one you'll draft the future face of your franchise?

That's a half-step.........if you can't understand that then you clearly can't see the bigger picture.

That's how the Bills organization ended up floating rumors about how they really liked Russ Wilson or liked Dak Prescott after the draft.

They think it makes it look as if they were just unlucky.........when in fact they just failed to make their own luck by valuing the most important position in pro sports.

But don't take it from me...........take it from everyone they picked instead of QB's..........basically rent-a-players and most often just to fill holes.   Dumb.

But at your request, you are officially blocked........keep on failin' dork.:beer:

You might want to have a mental health checkup. 

On 4/1/2018 at 10:20 AM, KRT88 said:

if you told me this was what would happen, I'd say OK, I'll take that. 

With QBs going early no way Rudolph makes it out of 1st round IMO. Sure would be nice to land Rudolph that late but IMO no way will it happen Bills always miss from waiting too long. It's inevitable.

Edited by xRUSHx

4 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Apparently thinking Tyrod Taylor is a serviceable QB makes you crazy around here. An NFL team gave up pick 65 and is paying him $18M. 

You know I can’t stay mad at you Boyst!!

Tyrophobia exposed a lot of folks on TSW.  

2 hours ago, xRUSHx said:

With QBs going early no way Rudolph makes it out of 1st round IMO. Sure would be nice to land Rudolph that late but IMO no way will it happen Bills always miss from waiting too long. It's inevitable.

hindsight may make one believe they can predict the future but wouldn't it be best to allow it to play out rather then considering it inevitable?

so far this regime has picked up some decent players, ended the drought and have one hell of an opportunity in just a few weeks to add even more and until I see them go 4-12, 6-10, 7-9 and fall flat, I'm believing they're on the rise to contention.

if not, a drag yes but why think about the drag, that has yet to happen? jmo of course.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973