Brooks & Jeremiah Make Picks for the Bills in the 1st and 2nd Rounds

6 hours ago, joesixpack said:

12, 22 and next year's first. Maybe a second if they need that too.

It will be ALOT more than that. You may want something but it doesn't mean you'll get it. I want millions of dollars and Giselle Bunchden but I can't afford the asking price, that's called life, pal.

Edited by NewDayBills

7 hours ago, joesixpack said:

You mad?

that's a craptastic draft, and anyone rooting for a draft like that should be tarred, feathered and forced to root for the Jets.

That better?

seems to me joesuckspeck is the mad one and he might possibly have aids??? 

sorry bro. 

Im just playin around.  dont get mad joe. 

Edited by nedboy7

8 hours ago, frostbitmic said:

I think CB is very much a possibility. This is the Bills and regime after regime takes 1st round CB's often, as McCoach did last year.

White is solid on one side but a 30 year old Davis coming off surgery is all they really have, that UCF CB could look mighty good to them.

.we don't need any d- backs this draft even though we lost some we're still good , don't waste a pick 

9 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

12) Roquan Smith

22) Mike Hughes

53) Mason Rudolph

56) Mike Gesicki

A failure to address both the offensive line, the WR and the quarterback in the first round and even with that, not having moved up? 

I'd see it as a misstep. At 22 you'd almost certainly see at least two if not three interior All Pro lineman. I don't care a wit for Lamar Jackson (obviously), but either he or Baker Mayfield should have been available at 12 (which would mean you'd likely have a shot at one or two pretty good linebackers at 22). At 56, I'm guessing that this draft has bypassed on Washington or several other fairly good WRs in order to get a TE. 

No. I think this represents a horrible outcome - like the worst of all possible outcomes to me. Not that I'm some GM, but this draft completely ignores some of our biggest weaknesses so we can get ... a CB?????

Not a fan, at all.

4 hours ago, smuvtalker said:

I want us to get that number 2 pick from the Giants so bad, I can taste it.   I'm with you in that i agree, with Brady soon retiring, the time to grab our franchise guy is this draft, and I covet Rosen.  Darnold not so much, but I would be okay with him.  Mayfield, yes please.  

But man, 4 first rounders?  I just can't pull that trigger....and I'm probably one of the most QB desperate posters on here!   I'm ready to part with 12, 22, 53, 65, and next years 1st, and MAYBE next years 3rd or 4th.   Question:  has any team given up 4 first rounders to move up 10 spots in the draft?  or just given up 4 first rounders period?

Worst price ever paid that I can think of is the Washington Redskins to get RG3.

Three 1sts in a row, wasn't it? They were in purgatory for awhile.

You put a rookie QB behind our offensive line without another first round pick until 2020, and you will know what is to be destitute. And if that QB is scrambled eggs Rosen? You should have taken a shotgun and brought him out back to the woodpile before the season and just been humane.

I'm all in on getting Baker. I think he's a generational talent, better than all the QBs taken since Andrew Luck. And I wouldn't do that to him. 

1 hour ago, nedboy7 said:

seems to me joesuckspeck is the mad one and he might possibly have aids??? 

sorry bro. 

Im just playin around.  dont get mad joe. 

Ned, there’s nothing YOU could say that’d make me mad. Mainly because you’re insignificant.

7 hours ago, joesixpack said:

12, 22 and next year's first. Maybe a second if they need that too.

I think that trade is fair enough. If the Giants are asking for more than that.....Screw them!

I would then get on the phone to the Browns and make a similar offer for the 4th pick. If we have to trade our 2019 first round pick, then do it.

We need a QB! I know we have issues at other areas, and I don't want to give up all of our picks, but we can't wait any longer on acquiring a blue chip prospect QB. And I don't want to use the 22nd pick on Mason Rudolph.

I want us to go after Josh Rosen, but if we end up with Baker Mayfield or Josh Allen, I'll be fine with that. We will finally have a quarterback to build around.

9 hours ago, joesixpack said:

First off, you simpleton... I'm not obliged to entertain your lack of wit, but I'll do it anyway.

I'd not draft Lamar Jackson or Mason Rudolph. I'd pay whatever price is necessary to get the Giants pick, and barring that, attempt to pry 4 from Cleveland. If I can't do that, I'm on the phone with the Colts. ANYTHING to avoid a mediocre QB in the name of taking a !@#$ING LINEBACKER.

Now go sit in the corner, pal.

And if those teams don’t want to trade?  I haven’t read the rules but I’m pretty sure the Bills can’t force any other team to give up their pick.  Though they could build a time machine to lose a few more games last season. 

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

You draft a QB in round 1 because you think he has a real chance to be the face of your franchise and lead your team for the next 15 years.

If you are willing to risk losing the future face of your franchise between pick #12 and #22 then you either:

1) don't like the QB and shouldn't even be looking at him in early rounds

2) are married to a grading system that doesn't serve you well (Joe scouted and gave TJ Graham a 5.8 and Tom scouted and gave Russell Wilson a 5.7 so Wilson wasn't value on our board:doh:)

3) Or you are just plain stupid.

No matter how many times this plays out the precious few teams that pass over QB's and then get a good one in later rounds always look like they won the !@#$ing lottery by accident..........you never see a case where the guys picked before that QB look more valuable than the QB.   NEVER.    Because the impact of a good QB is worth 20X a good "anything else". 

As for your attempts to insult.......you articulate your anger like an 10 year old who goes to a Seventh Day Adventist school.   Weak.   Save it.

Go back and read your posts. Look in the mirror before you talk about others responding with insults. Don't bother responding to me because I'm not going to waste my time with your foolishness. 

I'm not a huge fan of this Draft mainly b/c of Hughes and Gesicki.....as others have said, CB depth is an issue, but a starter is not since Beane said they brought Davis in to play opposite White. So, a 3rd or 4th round CB to be a slot guy or Dime package, sure...for Gesicki, as others have also said, Drafting a TE early does not make sense for this team. Smith at 12 would be a real value for the Bills, trade 22 back to pick up an extra 3rd or 4th if possible, take Rudolph if it's somewhere plausible, Harrison Phillips in top of the 2nd, WR in 2nd, CB 3rd, LB again in 3rd, Offensive line 4th, RB 5th, and BPA in 6th....and if you picked up an extra 3rd or 4th, take the Offensive line in the 3rd or another WR in the 4th....

Additionally, while EVERYONE seems to think the Bills acquired Draft capital to trade up, I'm not so convinced just yet....the truth is McD and Beane knew this roster was going to take an overhaul and I'm pretty sure Beane knew the Seniors coming out were going to be a plenty, so he didn't necessarily think trading up would be necessary - so keep in mind, all signs pointed to the team being a top 10 pick when they made those trades. So while I'm SURE they're considering trading up and calling around to find out the price tag to know the market, I'm not convinced it's been the plan "all along"...I think they got those picks to rebuild the roster and get better and deeper quickly. 

16 hours ago, joesixpack said:

I believe in brevity. Given your overly verbose nature, you could use some 

Your message board name says it all.  Joesixpack, classic loser with a beer gut, borderline alcoholic, fat wife who isnt into sex and seeing the rest of your pathetic and homophobic life slipping away.

Go drink another six pack or two, try and figure where your life went, continue to wonder why your fat wife is screwing everyone else except you and stay off this message board unless you have something of value to post.

Weii, I guess that's not happening, so simply go away.

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Bills Wilk said:

.we don't need any d- backs this draft even though we lost some we're still good , don't waste a pick 

Outside of White and a 30 year old Davis coming off of and still rehabbing from surgery, who do we have at CB ?

24 minutes ago, RPbillsfan said:

Your message board name says it all.  Joesixpack, classic loser with a beer gut, borderline alcoholic, fat wife who isnt into sex and seeing the rest of your pathetic and homophobic life slipping away.

Go drink another six pack or two, try and figure where your life went, continue to wonder why your fat wife is screwing everyone else except you and stay off this message board unless you have something of value to post.

Edgy. You seem upset.

Edited by joesixpack

29 minutes ago, RPbillsfan said:

now that you have described him, can you describe yourself?

I'd be curious how a better than thou describes ones self?

edit: also, is your above post considered "of value"?

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

20 hours ago, JohnC said:

I hope you don't take this personally but you are a freaking ignoramus. You are criticizing me for taking a position that you are ardently supporting. Where is the logic in your response? I, as much as anyone, has been advocating for doing what you have to to get a qb. That doesn't mean that what you want to do can be done. So if you can't accomplish what you want to then you seek other options. Your response to what was originally posted makes absolutely no sense. To your credit at least you are consistent. 

I'm just curious? What are the annual fees to the "Idiot Club" you belong to. 

I think his logic is pretty accurate and sound.  If you met the woman of your dreams at a bar and she gave you get number , would you wait a year to call her back in case something better came along? No you dont pass on your frachise qb for any other position if you truly feel that.  I hate Rudolph as the pick gambling and passing is greedy and stupid.  

• Haha (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, RPbillsfan said:

Yet, here you are sharing your sentiments regarding him.  What's that make you?

Cmon folks. Shut the !@#$ up and stop this ****

Bunch of sensetive ladies.  Chill. 

16 hours ago, Logic said:

A guy who says he believes in brevity but also posted the above quotes, now accusing someone ELSE of excessive verbosity. Classic.

A guy with the name logic is classic.  Especially when Dynamically opposed to all such appearance as such.

Again, why bother engaging when someone is offensive?  Ignore it.

12 hours ago, joesixpack said:

Ned, there’s nothing YOU could say that’d make me mad. Mainly because you’re insignificant.

Come on brosixpack, let it goooo.  No need to bother with replies.  Let people B word and moan if they can't toughen up and ignore it so be it.

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Yet, here you are sharing your sentiments regarding him.  What's that make you?

Cmon folks. Shut the !@#$ up and stop this ****

Bunch of sensetive ladies.  Chill. 

A guy with the name logic is classic.  Especially when Dynamically opposed to all such appearance as such.

Again, why bother engaging when someone is offensive?  Ignore it.

Come on brosixpack, let it goooo.  No need to bother with replies.  Let people B word and moan if they can't toughen up and ignore it so be it.

Im with everyone else, joesixer sucks.  The highlight of his day is crawling back in his moms basement to start fights with people on here.  Hes the kind of tool who wears shorts in the winter because he thinks he's a rebel. Just a troll plain and simple

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, BillsMafia13 said:

Im with everyone else, joesixer sucks.  The highlight of his day is crawling back in his moms basement to start fights with people on here.  Hes the kind of tool who wears shorts in the winter because he thinks he's a rebel. Just a troll plain and simple

again, I have seen two describe him. yet when asked to describe ones self, the other has yet to respond so I ask you as I am very curious to know when one can describe how he/she sees said (Joe) poster, I would like to know how you would describe yourself?

you don't need to include the good book or pews as I tend to overlook that.

22 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

12) Roquan Smith

22) Mike Hughes

53) Mason Rudolph

56) Mike Gesicki

Word has it the Steelers and Broncos love Rudolph.  Therefore, there is no way he lasts until 53; Beane would have to take him at 22 or trade up a few spots from 22 to get him.

Oh, and Rudolph comes from the same college system that begat Zac Robinson and Brandon Weeden.

10 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

again, I have seen two describe him. yet when asked to describe ones self, the other has yet to respond so I ask you as I am very curious to know when one can describe how he/she sees said (Joe) poster, I would like to know how you would describe yourself?

you don't need to include the good book or pews as I tend to overlook that.

I dont start fights with people on here for fun so my character shouldn't be in question.  Im an easy going late 20s kid guys who loves the bills, pretty simple dude actually.  Every one of joesixpacks comments will be incendiary and degrading every time someone responds to him.  Just watch his convos with people, hes pretty easy to read.  Why are you so quick to have his back every time?  

Edited by BillsMafia13

22 minutes ago, BillsMafia13 said:

Well, this is a bold approach Cotton.

However, I'm going to call bull **** on this. Your viewpoint is null. Your opinion worthless. Such statements add nothing to this type of conversation. The constant regurgitation of sentiments like this get no where obviously. My suggestion is to find something more constructive. This is a message board with thousands of other threads you can enter without having to get negative. Why not try that and not being so sensetive?

Besides, he doesn't wear shorts. Joe clearly wears a skirt. His legs are that of which men dream, and score a 8/10 on the Rosen scale.

3 minutes ago, BillsMafia13 said:

I dont start fights with people on here for fun so my character shouldn't be in question.  Im an easy going late 20s kid guys who loves the bills, pretty simple dude actually.  Every one of joesixpacks comments will be incendiary and degrading every time someone responds to him.  Just watch his convos with people, hes pretty easy to read.  Why are you so quick to have his back every time?  

quick to have his back? no, just seeing some who, as your reply indicates, may feel based off his posts, they're a better person then he is.

thanks for the reply. I can see how one could describe ones character based off a post but a message board really can be deceiving. you can sometimes overlook sarcasm and other possible misleading character signs. I'm not trying to defend Joe by any means, just an observation of those who tend to place themselves higher then him with the descriptions they give of how they see him as a person. at the end of the day, don't take everything your read at face value as you really don't know if he lives in his moms basement anymore then you know he lives in a mansion? 

15 minutes ago, BillsMafia13 said:

Why are you so quick to have his back every time?  

The question is not one to ask. Do not expect anything from someone else. Expect only of yourself.

Ask yourself why you #feel the need to supply your opinion and submit your reply?  If you disagree or dislike his sentiment than move on and ignore it if you can't respond civilly.  No reason to give credit to something you disagree with unless you simply seek attention.  Ignore the haters.  Joetheredneckbeerbellrebelflagnascarlovinggunshootingpack should do the same, and does.

5 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Well, this is a bold approach Cotton.

However, I'm going to call bull **** on this. Your viewpoint is null. Your opinion worthless. Such statements add nothing to this type of conversation. The constant regurgitation of sentiments like this get no where obviously. My suggestion is to find something more constructive. This is a message board with thousands of other threads you can enter without having to get negative. Why not try that and not being so sensetive?

Besides, he doesn't wear shorts. Joe clearly wears a skirt. His legs are that of which men dream, and score a 8/10 on the Rosen scale.

Haha your sarcasm is awful.  I dont need to be constructive because im not trying to push a crusade or anything, simply pointing out joe is a loser who talks trash to fellow bills fans for no good reason.  Maybe is a constant regurgitation because its a real thing? Call me a snowflake I dont care, just call em like I see em.

While I agree with your enlightened and noble outlook, this isnt the same thing.  My issue isnt with his opinion, its his constant need to be contentious with other bills fans.  I argue with other fans all the time, never with a bills fan because there really isnt a point. His entire profile blatantly shows hes just trolling people on here, just gotta stop feeding the trolls people

47 minutes ago, BillsMafia13 said:

I think his logic is pretty accurate and sound.  If you met the woman of your dreams at a bar and she gave you get number , would you wait a year to call her back in case something better came along? No you dont pass on your frachise qb for any other position if you truly feel that.  I hate Rudolph as the pick gambling and passing is greedy and stupid.  

His stance was nonsensical. What if the hot babe in the bar didn't give you her number and told you that if you even looked at her with your shyster eyes she would call the authorities claiming harassment. If the option of your dreams is not attainable then you go to your next best option. If that option doesn't satisfy you then take another approach.  The point I tried to make to this unabsorbing fellow is just because you want something doesn't always mean that you can get it. I repeatedly tried to make that basic point out to this loud and frantic fellow. He simply doesn't have the capacity to understand something so  obvious and basic. 

7 minutes ago, BillsMafia13 said:

Haha your sarcasm is awful.  I dont need to be constructive because im not trying to push a crusade or anything, simply pointing out joe is a loser who talks trash to fellow bills fans for no good reason.  Maybe is a constant regurgitation because its a real thing? Call me a snowflake I dont care, just call em like I see em.

While I agree with your enlightened and noble outlook, this isnt the same thing.  My issue isnt with his opinion, its his constant need to be contentious with other bills fans.  I argue with other fans all the time, never with a bills fan because there really isnt a point. His entire profile blatantly shows hes just trolling people on here, just gotta stop feeding the trolls people

#feelings

Toughen up buttercup. It's a harsh world and you must learn your opinion and a pack of swedish fish wont get you far unless learn to fish. But, only in sweeden. 

Just now, JohnC said:

His stance was nonsensical. What if the hot babe in the bar didn't give you her number and told you that if you even looked at her with your shyster eyes she would call the authorities claiming harassment. If the option of your dreams is not attainable then you go to your next best option. If that option doesn't satisfy you then take another approach.  The point I tried to make to this unabsorbing fellow is just because you want something doesn't always mean that you can get it. I repeatedly tried to make that basic point out to this loud and frantic fellow. He simply doesn't have the capacity to understand something so  obvious and basic. 

I reeeeaaaaalllly want to come back on this to speak from experience but I'm not allowed to mention those issues due to it being pending civil issues.  But, that's when you go Carrie Underwood on the woman's Kia. :ph34r:

1 minute ago, JohnC said:

Ok well giant hole in your logic, she is attainable.  Just like picking Rudolph at 22 so your whole argument just sunk.  Bottom line if you have the option to pick your franchise qb, why would you pass it up for any other position? And whats with all the name calling man, chill out

2 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

#feelings

Toughen up buttercup. It's a harsh world and you must learn your opinion and a pack of swedish fish wont get you far unless learn to fish. But, only in sweeden. 

hey thanks man, you really seem like some one I should be taking life lessons from. Any other advice, please feel free to learn me something new.  Fighting with people online is stupid, childish, and will only bring you down to the miserable level of other people.