"Trust The Process"

28 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I wanted to mention this guy is short. Is this the right thread for that, or should I start one? 

Careful. You’ll get your name on a list. 

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, CSBill said:

Philadelphia 76ers have been using it for a couple of years.

Their "process" was tank for top 3 picks for the last 7 years. A completely different "process" altogether. :thumbsup:

5 hours ago, Green Lightning said:

Wikipedia gives credit for the first use of the 12th man in a magazine referring to the University of Minnesota football team "rooter" in 1900. 

Honestly the Bills stole the term from Texas A&M also

they have had it on their stadium for a long long time as well

6 hours ago, Green Lightning said:

Wikipedia gives credit for the first use of the 12th man in a magazine referring to the University of Minnesota football team "rooter" in 1900. 

Ok, so we were second. 

1 hour ago, Buffalo716 said:

Honestly the Bills stole the term from Texas A&M also

they have had it on their stadium for a long long time as well

Alright.  Then we're the first NFL team to use the 12th man term.  Does that work?

2 minutes ago, longtimebillsfan said:

Ok, so we were second. 

Alright.  Then we're the first NFL team to use the 12th man term.  Does that work?

Im not even gonna get in a tizzy about it lol

the Bills are the original 12th man of the NFL

I’m actually kind of annoyed that we keep stealing stuff from others and calling it our own. “Trust the Process” - Sam Hinkie, “12th Man” - Texas A&M, putting people through tables -WWE. 

I do have anothet stolen idea that we are going to start incorporating this year. Any GOT fans out there? We are going to dress nuns, with bells and follow opposing fans on their walk to the stadium “shame, shame, shame.” We are going to turn the walk into the stadium into a walk of atonement. 

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I’m actually kind of annoyed that we keep stealing stuff from others and calling it our own. “Trust the Process” - Sam Hinkie, “12th Man” - Texas A&M, putting people through tables -WWE. 

I do have anothet stolen idea that we are going to start incorporating this year. Any GOT fans out there? We are going to dress nuns, with bells and follow opposing fans on their walk to the stadium “shame, shame, shame.” We are going to turn the walk into the stadium into a walk of atonement. 

Everything is stolen, my friend!

We don't need Cercei Lannister walking through the city to tell us that!

Every creative act is built on a trillion that came before it.  You can't have the wheel without....etc. etc.

BTW, jon and the mother of dragons are gonna have a baby, because they're both targaryens! 0:)