Shefty predicts OBJ will be traded for a 1 and 3 or 4

I'll wager no team is going to make that trade.

That's too much to give up for an oft-injured, volatile personality that just so happens to be on the last year of a contract and may or may not be under investigation for violating league rules.

Edited by dpberr

1 minute ago, dpberr said:

I'll wager no team is going to make that trade.

That's too much to give up for an oft-injured, volatile personality that just so happens to be on the last year of a contract and may or may not be under investigation for violating league rules.

Don't count out the Rams....

I think a lot of people are saying he doesn't trust the process. 

Maybe. 

But to me, being a little bit of a headcase/diva/what-have-you is not determinative of whether or not a given player trusts the process. I think it has more to do with whether or not that player is willing to buy in, be a professional, and put in the work.

My point is that, while less likely, I think it is still possible that a player can have off-the-field issues, but still be considered process-worthy because they show their willingness to put in the work. See, Zay Jones.

Not sure if that is Beckham or not, but a guy who wants to be the best WR in the game must put in some decent work. 

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

It’s certainly a big price but you’d be checking QB & #1 WR off your list of needs. You can sign Bowman and draft a LB at 56. 

The only issue would then be a new contract...

He's a pain...but he's a difference maker. Honestly....unless I can get Rosen / Mayfield I'd seriously consider this for the Bills. Benjamin / Beckham would be a pretty nasty tandem. 

Edited by rodneykm

No interest in adding another WR, when we still don't have a decent QB.  (And things are looking bleak for us doing something significant this year).

We've already tried that route, and talent at receiver would just be wasted.

Not to mention... If the Giants are shopping Beckham for picks, that should squash any rumors about them "trying to win" this year.  They are clearly building for the future, and will almost certainly take a Quarterback.  Which means we probably have no shot at #2, and the top 3 picks will all be quarterbacks.

10 minutes ago, nucci said:

The only issue would then be a new contract...

Oh certainly, you'd be making a commitment and a big one. You’d have to be comfortable with that. They have no issues fitting the contract in, it’s just a matter of being okay paying that price.