Fanrag mock...best yet

Hebert19

Well by the chart it says our  2 2nds and something next year might do it. So let's home that's good enough.  The browns will be able to rebuild an 0 and 16 team in 1 year if they draft well with the additional picks plus their FA signings

1 minute ago, Hebert19 said:

Well by the chart it says our  2 2nds and something next year might do it. So let's home that's good enough.  The browns will be able to rebuild an 0 and 16 team in 1 year if they draft well with the additional picks plus their FA signings

When looking at the chart you have to give a  premium so there will be an overpay. It was established in Wentz Trade. Confirmes in Jets trade. This they were over 40% premium 

5 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

Not happening Bills haveJosh Allen number 1 on there Draft chart. So no Rosen would not be the pick. 

Yawn.  And it's "their" not "there," genius.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

I don't know Browns have so many picks as it is this year. I am sure they would need at a minimum our # 1 next year to even consider dropping outside the Top# 10.

12 minutes ago, eball said:

Yawn.  And it's "their" not "there," genius.

You don't put the comma inside the quotations in this instance.  "  "there", " is what you are looking for.  You should really only put them inside if it is actually part of the quote, but periods have become accepted practice even if they are not part of the quote.

Just saying, if you are going to rip someone for grammar, you should make sure yours is on point.

Edited by Mark80
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Too many X.J. names.

DJ Chark, MJ Stewart, RJ McIntosh... what is this a team of 2nd graders?

They'd make AJ feel more comfortable.

Speaking of whom ... I hope he does better than PJ and EJ ....

6 minutes ago, Mark80 said:

You don't put the comma inside the quotations there.  "  "there", " is what you are looking for.

Just saying, if you are going to rip someone for grammar, you should make sure yours is on point.

I wasn't correcting grammar, I was correcting usage/vocabulary.  But my way is perfectly acceptable, particularly in the U.S.  Your method may be the standard in Great Britain.

1 minute ago, eball said:

I wasn't correcting grammar, I was correcting usage/vocabulary.  But my way is perfectly acceptable, particularly in the U.S.  Your method may be the standard in Great Britain.

I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong.  Peace.

• Haha (+1) 1