Fanrag mock...best yet

Hebert19

20 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Yawn.

Drafting a MLB in round one......and in a strong/deep draft year for them.....would be Billsy.    

It would be the same kinda' need-based logic used when drafting Shaq and Ragnuts.

Your early rounds are best used on players at the money impact positions.

MLB aint one of them.........you can find a nice MLB in FA almost every offseason.    Sometimes for peanuts.

Positions like QB/PassRusher/WR/CB/LT are the $ positions.

But if they get the QB they need they can squander the rest of those picks and it would still be a great draft........... it would just be smarter to long-play the choices rather than going back down that need hole......which tends to double as a toilet drain.  

In the Ron Rivera/McDermott D MLB is very important so I disagree, if you can get a kuechley type player at 22 you take him.

8 hours ago, BuffaloSol said:

In the Ron Rivera/McDermott D MLB is very important so I disagree, if you can get a kuechley type player at 22 you take him.

You can probably get something between a Reggie Ragland/Reuben Foster.......or if you are lucky a CJ Mosley at 22.

You can get an ACTUAL Kuechly type player every 10 years.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

You can probably get something between a Reggie Ragland/Reuben Foster.......or if you are lucky a CJ Mosley at 22.

You can get an ACTUAL Kuechly type player every 10 years.

I think that Reuben was on his way to greatness. In college he couldn't cover as well as Moseley, but he could cover and excelled at every phase of his position. When Reuben replaced Ragland the defense improved considerably, and Ragland was a very good player in that system. Reuben was particularly vicious, to the extreme that Coach Saban called him a "predator." He went all out on every play.

Ronnie Harrison is another fierce player. If he came into the league 10 or so years ago I think that he would have ended many careers of wide outs. He will probably slide to round 2 because he seems like a player who will be hard to control. I am anxious to see what he does in the NFFL.