Well that Seals it Josh Allen # 1 over all

9 minutes ago, dbflaBill said:

Good wings here go for about $1.75-$2 a wing... But Good and Wings dont normally go in the same sentence around here. 

Yikes...I would never pay that..ever! Time to get a deep fryer,bag of wings,Frank's and a stick of butter...since 40 bucks for a double order is straight up highway robbery

what the hell is everyone seeing that I'm not?  I'm serious?  I just don't see it with this guy.  Man, his pro day is being hyped in the media but what I saw was bad placement, overthrows underthrows, all with his buddies in shorts, IN A COVERED setting..

Jesus, I hope someone does take him early, that'll only help the Bills.

Tim-

55 minutes ago, dbflaBill said:

LOL! you're trolling right. He won't go in the first round. 

He will certainly go in Round 1 with all of the teams that have QB needs and will not drop past Arizona @ 15  IF he somehow drops that far. 

51 minutes ago, dbflaBill said:

I live out of town I will buy you a large pizza and 20 wings if Allan goes in the top 10. Believe me its not happening. 

:o 20 wings?! -That's not even a SNACK for me.. S/be a minimum 50-wing bet...

1 hour ago, dbflaBill said:

I live out of town I will buy you a large pizza and 20 wings if Allan goes in the top 10. Believe me its not happening. 

I live out of town and that is always my bet when I go to Buffalo. I haven't lost a bet yet though. I think you might lose that one.

12 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He does have a Jim Kelly type feel about him. If you clone the Eagles offense and got this guy good big WR's and a good TE I could see him succeeding here. All 4 top QB's are increasing their value as it gets closer to the draft. I could see 4 QB's being selected in the top 5 picks.

19 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He is probably this biggest boom or bust prospect in NFL draft history for the QB position. I hope he finds a way to become great if he is the guy. He definitely has the best arm talent of any QB I have ever seen. 

Love the BillsMafia comment!

Edited by billspro
  • Thank you (+1) 2

If it was your personal career and livelihood on the line there isn't a single person on this board who'd pick him #1-#5.  

He's this year's Christian Hackenberg.  If arm strength was all that mattered, Hackenberg would have been a Day #1 starter for the Jets.  

• Like (+1) 1