Bills have private workout with Baker Mayfield

6 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I'll be satisfied if they take a shot on any of the four. 

I've actually warmed up to Allen, after seeing a bunch of video I'm fairly confident he is a starting caliber QB.  He's my 4th rated an, behind Mayfield, Rosen and Darnold.  In that order.  Any of the 4 and I would be happy

As we get closer to the 2018 NFL Draft, there was some big Baker Mayfield and Buffalo Bills related chatter throughout the past week. So, Joe Buscaglia and Matthew Fairburn of NYUpstate.com got together to discuss that, how Baker would fit the Bills, and, they also break down a bunch of draftable linebackers and how they would fit the team at a major position of need.

9 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

I want to believe this so bad. Mayfield is going to be great. Get it done, OBD.

For the last 3 months I've literally bounced from one qb to another trying to convince myself who will be the most successful for us. But after reading several analytical breakdowns of the top 6-10 qbs, I've come to my final conclusion that Baker Mayfield HAS to be our pick.  Even if it means  an expensive deal for #2 (NYG). His accuracy numbers are amazing both in the pocket and rolling out.  He's got plus mobility.  And his leadership and passion reminds me of Jim or Brees/Rivers. My fear is NYJ covet him too?  Get this done Sean & Brandon. We'll have plenty of cap $ to spend next year.

Edited by LABILLBACKER
spelling