Bills sign QB AJ McCarron

19 minutes ago, thebug said:

The number of hot chicks in Buffalo just doubled. 

That's no way to talk about your mother.

I was going to be a real weenie and say I don't know what you guys are all so excited about because I am probably the only guy in this thread that will get to meet her :)

But then I remembered I don't get to go into the hot dog tent at camp any more. :angry:

:(

Anyway Ross Tucker was tweeting at AJ would be sad because he won't be getting paid very well because he missed out on the first go-round rush for qbs.  So far as I know Tucker had the scoop AJ being the one coming here.

It is an interesting "co-incidence" that the Bills keep bringing in players with super hot wives. It has to be pure chance.

Just like it was pure chance that Sean McDermott came to coach the team with the hottest owner -wife. All very remarkable.

J0tgPmq.jpg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

21 minutes ago, unclepete said:

I have no idea what A.J. Maccarron has show that makes him a better option than Bridgewater or Bradford. Glad we have someone to start but Peterman has more pro snaps than he does. Hopefully the rookie beats him out in camp and we don’t float with mediocrity for too long 

McCarron may or may not be better than Bradford or Bridgewater.  IMO Bradford is better than McCarron and not sure on Bridgewater.  IMO the important thing is McCarron is better than TT.  

The goal is for the new QB to play when he is ready and McCarron who is better than TT to play until then.  Even if McCarron and TT are equal we got the #65.

7 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Yep. He will likely make the practice squad. I doubt anyone else will sign him. It doesn't make any sense whatsoever to keep him (unless there is already an injury to AJ or Rookie). Not to mention that he is godawful.

some body has to throw to the 3rd string. Nate's my guy for next season.

Go Peterman.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I know you're kidding but I generally found that the guys who complain about the lack of hot chicks are ugly ones. I've never had that problem. :)

lol anybody who claims success with "hot chicks" on a Bills board takes a big L.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, DisplacedBillsFan said:

Stating a non-truth as a fact to support an opinion? You're right, nothing at all wrong with that.

Facts and opinions don't mix. That's why there is a different word to distinguish them from one another. I for one like my opinions to be as uneducated and as far from the truth as possible. An opinion based purely on emotion and perception is ideal. 

Really hoping whoever they draft pans out as they have no experienced arms in house.

If the rookie tbnl pans out, swapping Taylor to McCarron works.  But really not confident right now about it.

Peterman has to be the saddest person in WNY right now as his job security just dropped precipitiously.  Really can't see them keeping 3 young guys on the roster.

I love this signing. Considering the remaining QB's available McCarron is by far the best and he is a decent stop gap bridge QB probably attained at a good price. My main issue with McCarron before free agency was the large sum of money I thought he would command. But the market came to the Bills and it paid off. 

• Like (+1) 1