Don’t shoot the messenger, I just got a tip for 4:00 today.

7 minutes ago, Wsam4031 said:

My god if they trade 12 for Nick Foles ill swan dive off Niagara falls

Please let us know when this is going to happen.....nothing personal I have always wanted to see someone take a header off the Falls.....does that make me a mean person?

2 minutes ago, Shaw66 said:

I don't believe the Bills are going to camp without a decent veteran, and Foles is by far the best veteran left.   So from that point of view it makes some sense to me. 

Not sure why they had to trade up with Glenn.  Why not just trade Glenn for Cincy's second, then give the Eagles 21 for Foles.   Unless the plan always was to get Smith or another MLB.  

I also don't see why they have to wait until 4 pm to announce it.  

Why give the Eagles a first rounder when they'll take a second or third rounder?

1 minute ago, Kwai San said:

Please let us know when this is going to happen.....nothing personal I have always wanted to see someone take a header off the Falls.....does that make me a mean person?

Not at all id like to watch also if it wasn't me. Itll be happening at 4:01 today

12 minutes ago, Tipster19 said:

You know what, you’re a miserable prick. I went and saw your responses on other posts and all you do is B word, piss and moan. Do you get off on attacking other people, you miserable !@#$. Kiss my ass.

Relax Tipster. I am also in Ft. Myers. Hope to bump into you here.

14 minutes ago, Tipster19 said:

I just moved back to Fort Myers, FL (Sammy’s hometown) and I had to register my vehicle from out of state. The guy at the DMV that helped me is from Buffalo. His cousin still owns a bar up in Buffalo, he didn’t say which one and truthfully I really don’t care, and he said that Buffalo is making a trade with the Eagles for Nick Foles today after 4:00 pm. After thinking about it it makes sense for several reasons. First a team doesn’t trade away their starting QB without having a plan for his replacement. Secondly it’s been awful quiet concerning Foles. To take this a step further the guy says that we’re not drafting a QB in the first round, meaning that our draft capital is going to be to be used on building this team. He did not say what the compensation is going to be but I couldn’t imagine it using the bulk of our resources. Take it for what it is worth, I’m just trying to share what I heard but this does make a ton of sense. 

Go Bills!

Subliminal messaging... He's trying to get us all in a bar, watching TV, by 4pm this afternoon.

1 minute ago, BringBackFergy said:

Why give the Eagles a first rounder when they'll take a second or third rounder?

I'm just basing it on the rumors from a week ago.  The rumor was the Bills offered a second and the Eagles wanted a first and fourth.   

Obviously, it doesn't make sense to give up more than is necessary, but the Eagles are in the driver's seat.   So long as they have some way to get under the cap, they can wait out the Bills.   The Bills MUST know whether they have Foles by draft day, and the Eagles can wait that long.   

• Like (+1) 1

R. Smith at 12 makes a lot of sense. To me moving up is all about drafting their QB, but its pretty obvious that they have a backup plan in case things dont work out and they miss out on the guy they have targeted (whoever that is). 

As for Foles I'd be on board with moving a 2nd but not much more than that. I actually think a 2nd is the right price. Maybe you throw in a late rounder so that the Iggles dont lose face. If Wentz is not good to go I cant see them moving Foles tho.

I just don't see why Eagles would move him for anything less than a King's ransom which would include a 1st rounder. He was just the MVP of the SB and there is no guarantee Wentz will be 100% ready to go at the start of the season. He's the best backup - in a way - in the league because he knows the system, etc. 

I mean, It is possible that tipster is making this up, I don't know either way. What I do know, is that If I had just spent considerable time in a Florida DMV, I wouldn't know the difference between left and right, let alone between a reliable source and not. 

• Like (+1) 1

My brother knows a guy.  This guy's cousin owns an import/export business in the Western NY region.  In between some very high level business meetings, his barista informed him that we will trade our 2 round 1s to the Colts for #3, then trade that #3 for Foles. THEN trade Foles to Arizona for Bradford.

1 minute ago, starrymessenger said:

R. Smith at 12 makes a lot of sense. To me moving up is all about drafting their QB, but its pretty obvious that they have a backup plan in case things dont work out and they miss out on the guy they have targeted (whoever that is). 

As for Foles I'd be on board with moving a 2nd but not much more than that. I actually think a 2nd is the right price. Maybe you throw in a late rounder so that the Iggles dont lose face. If Wentz is not good to go I cant see them moving Foles tho.

The pressure on the Eagles apparently is the cap.  We've been told the Eagles are over the cap and they hae to get under.  So they have to move Foles or someone else.