Carlos Hyde to the Brownies

Just now, jpsp3434 said:

I liked him coming out of college.  My problem with him is you never know which Carlos is going to show up on a weekly basis.

How many are there? Another player who played well but sat too much for the backup RB. He's a very good player

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Finally ...a Buckeye on their roster. El

Guapo ftw

I never thought they would draft Barkley

I'm guessing they are drafting Darnold or Allen? And we are taking what's left or Rosen? 

With how we have punted on veteran qbs we have to be taking Rosen no? The other guys will not be ready to play right away. 

This makes me believe they go QB #1 and the Giants will scoop Barkley in a NY minute. That leaves us with our pick from the rest of the litter when we move up to #3. Mayfield or Rosen!!! *fingers crossed*

5 minutes ago, H2o said:

This makes me believe they go QB #1 and the Giants will scoop Barkley in a NY minute. That leaves us with our pick from the rest of the litter when we move up to #3. Mayfield or Rosen!!! *fingers crossed*

Yup.  Indy @ 3 or Browns @ 4 need to be the target.  Have to get ahead of Denver even with their QB signing.

2 minutes ago, eball said:

Well, this certainly suggests Barkley isn't a lock for the Browns at #1 any longer.  It will be very interesting to see how this all shakes out.

I think they still draft him

Look what the saints did with double RB last season

Edited by SouthNYfan
Added comments

3 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

Dorsey is a real good GM, I highly respect him. I think the Browns may actually turn it around, I'm really pulling for them, their fans and city deserve it.

The guy has made good move after good move. Taylor, Landry and now Hyde? I think they do much better this year.

F that, they won a championship recently.