Sam Bradford to Arizona Per Schefter

DCOrange

I wanted him, but wow, way too much.  

Lets go get AJ (could be the next Garappalo).  Then draft Mayfield.  QB competition.  

On another note, anyone think if we end up with McKnown we draft 2 QB's (Rosen/Mayfield, then later Falk/White?).  

2 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

Thank God, I really did not want him to come here, he will get paid like a starter and end up on IR midway through the season.

I'm hoping for Tom Savage for pennies on the dollar, he would be a great backup behind whoever we draft.

Isn't he still under contract?

4 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

Thank God, I really did not want him to come here, he will get paid like a starter and end up on IR midway through the season.

I'm hoping for Tom Savage for pennies on the dollar, he would be a great backup behind whoever we draft.

except when he has to play

Just now, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Isn't he still under contract?

On spotrac it says he is an UFA, I could be wrong though. I loved him in college, he would be great in spot duty for 2-3 games, good enough to hold down the fort and keep us in it.

Just now, nucci said:

except when he has to play

Case Keenum was a journeyman too until he blew up in Minnesota.

6 minutes ago, TOboy said:

Bridgewater, AJ and McCown are all still out there. I really think we let the Jets have their pick, then low ball whoever's left between Teddy and AJ. Both really need the opportunity to play to build value for their next deal, and unless they wait for a training camp injury, we're the last spot on the QB carousal remaining. 

Although it appears Jets are all in on Bridgewater. And they have the money this offseason.  I agree that we let the Jets go first sign whoever is left or wait for Philly to give us Foles for a second rounder. If Philly is not forthcoming sign AJ McCarron at 10-12 mill for one year with a second year team option, move up and draft a QB.

16 minutes ago, 502Buffs said:

McCarron makes sense with Daboll, but you're not going to convince me he's a better option than Teddy...he's a perfect fit for this city and fan base. Absolute class act and a student of the game. Draft Action Jackson and let him learn the position under Teddy. That's my take!

Who teaches Teddy Ballgame?