Cordy Glenn traded to bengals

8 minutes ago, Domdab99 said:

I'm looking at the draft order, and the Bills did not have a 6th...unless the Tyrod trade gave them a 6th? I don't remember anything like that, though...

I think you have OCD. 

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Tyrod's friend said:

Because you believe scouting agencies, right? Presumably Bradley Chubb is the 4th best player; I mean, that's consensus. Either a running back or a guard is the consensus best player in the draft. That's what the agencies say, right?  I'm not sure that any one of those three players will be the most productive players at their positions (interior line, rb, rush). 

Sam Darnold is almost universally the first pick in the mock drafts. If you use mock drafts and projections, that's just great. LMAO. 

You're allergic to logic, facts or common sense. How are we supposed to speak to you?

Here is an attempt: your statements =

Unknown.jpeg.1123a78a7fc1f945e9dfb212900674cd.jpeg

36 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Who is going to block for our new QB?

They are going to sign Nate Solder to play RT hopefully as some posters stated.

That would solve two problems. Bills would have a good RT and since Solder was a Pat he would never be called for holding because BB the genius coaches them how to hold without getting caught. He has also played LT and TE.

1 minute ago, ndirish1978 said:

You're allergic to logic, facts or common sense. How are we supposed to speak to you?

Here is an attempt: your statements =

Unknown.jpeg.1123a78a7fc1f945e9dfb212900674cd.jpeg

Is that poop or chocolate ice cream? For some reason it has a potent odor? :D

1 hour ago, BillsFan4 said:

I'll be pissed if that's all we got. 

The rumor was that the Seahawks were hot after Glenn but didn't end up trading for him because the cost was prohibitive. 

They traded for Duane Brown instead, giving up a 2018 3rd and 2019 2nd for Brown and a 5th. 

Well they probably were " hot after Glenn" & thought they were going to fleece us again like they did with the Beast Mode trade. The new front office probably wanted fair compensation. Screw Seattle & weasel Pete Carroll.

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, lookylookyherecomescookie said:

No, because you have to deal with them in the future

Sheesh.  I did not say screw them over.  I just was trying to say that there will be no best o' buddy discounts that are not in the interest of the team granting the favor.

2 minutes ago, LittleJoeCartwright said:

The Purge continues.  Hughes and Lawson could be next.

I don't think Hughes is a candidate.  Could be wrong but we already have a piss poor pass rush and I just don't see that happening.

Okay hang on a second... so is that right that we traded Glenn, moved up 9 spots in the first round to #12 and gave Cincy our 5th and got their 6th?

Holy crap this is getting wild and crazy folks!!!

Makin moves!!!  Pretty clear McDermott and Beane are truly going all in on drafting our Franchise QB!!!

Or could it be possible these are efforts to clear up Cap space to sweeten the pot for Kirk Cousins by also pointing to all our draft picks to build around him?

Just... for God's sake.... please DON'T let it be Josh Allen!!!

1 minute ago, billsfan11 said:

Worst case scenario if Rosen and Darnold went 1,2

But they "gotta, gotta, gotta" help out the Bills according to some here.  These people will stomp in a corner and hold their breath until they pass out if somebody does not let the Bills cut into the Top 4.

2 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

But they "gotta, gotta, gotta" help out the Bills according to some here.  These people will stomp in a corner and hold their breath until they pass out if somebody does not let the Bills cut into the Top 4.

Ya let’s just pray the browns take Barkley at 1! Lol

2 hours ago, Steptide said:

Bet we got a 2nd rounder for him

2 hours ago, Juice_32 said:

I'd take a 4th, a 3rd would be awesome. We do owe Andy Dalton some protection I suppose.

2 hours ago, HappyDays said:

I'm guessing no higher than a 4th.

2 hours ago, HansLanda said:

No way. Probably a 4th at best. 

You guys are nuts.