Darnold, Rosen, Mayfield

Not sure why everyone is so big on Darnold or Rosen or why bills would even want these two at all. I've watched Darnold play and have never been impressed, anyone see his meltdown vs a pro style defense vs Buckeyes , the guy looked horrible and never took USC to any big game. Rose bowl vs Penn State I guess but not really big to me. Josh Rosen, hasn't won anything or won any big game vs top 5 teams in college. Don't see anything special about him at all but I could be wrong . Baker Mayfield is different, he has won every were he's been. Walk on and took the job and won, transferred to Sooners and won and was hiesman talk last year and won this year. Played an amazing game vs Goergia and should've won if it wasn't for there kicker. The guy is cockie and confident and has more upside then anyone else in this draft. Even Jim Kelly said these west coast QB (J.P Losman) can't play in Buffalo, there Beach boys, besides Carson Palmer witch he really isn't that great I'm my opinion USC doesn't produce great QB's . Just my thought, if were trading the farm for our franchise QB , all my chips are on Baker Mayfield !!!

17 minutes ago, Alvarado50 said:

Not sure why everyone is so big on Darnold or Rosen or why bills would even want these two at all. I've watched Darnold play and have never been impressed, anyone see his meltdown vs a pro style defense vs Buckeyes , the guy looked horrible and never took USC to any big game. Rose bowl vs Penn State I guess but not really big to me. Josh Rosen, hasn't won anything or won any big game vs top 5 teams in college. Don't see anything special about him at all but I could be wrong . Baker Mayfield is different, he has won every were he's been. Walk on and took the job and won, transferred to Sooners and won and was hiesman talk last year and won this year. Played an amazing game vs Goergia and should've won if it wasn't for there kicker. The guy is cockie and confident and has more upside then anyone else in this draft. Even Jim Kelly said these west coast QB (J.P Losman) can't play in Buffalo, there Beach boys, besides Carson Palmer witch he really isn't that great I'm my opinion USC doesn't produce great QB's . Just my thought, if were trading the farm for our franchise QB , all my chips are on Baker Mayfield !!!

Mayfield has bust pick written all over him,  looks like another JP Losman .  Stay away,  college system QB who will fail because of height.

I agree college system QB, but can't deny the kid has talent and can throw the ball under pressure and can takes some hits and get up and still go down the field and score . Not really worried about hieght , Doug Flutie was awesome and Mayfield reminds me of Russell Wilson with a Drew Brees accuracy and toughness. Toughness is what Darnold and Rosen have . 

35 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

being new and all you must of missed all the QB threads where you could of put your first post?

post limit should be enforced before creating a thread

Not even that works.  

There are a shitload of dip threads making the board hard to read through.   

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Zebrastripes said:

Why do you keep saying Mayfield is Losman?

Lol right.

I think he means Rosen or Darnold tho. They were college QBs on the west coast.

1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Not even that works.  

There are a shitload of dip threads making the board hard to read through.   

I think I'm just gonna start making **** posts to troll.

Idk if people would get it tho.

Saying that a QB from college X can't be good because some other QB(s) from that same college wasn't good is a nonsensical argument. The logic fails. This is just common sense. I have no idea if Darnold will be good or not, but it has nothing what so ever to do with Sanchez or anyone else who's ever played QB for the Trojans. We're talking about different people.

18 minutes ago, Billsfansinceday1 said:

Wait...there are other QB threads???

Let's just have 1 HUGE QB thread! It will have like a gazillion posts, but at least no one will complain, right? LOL

16 hours ago, Niagara Dude said:

Busted who is self promoter,  bust just like Losman.  Talks a good game

Christ, Losman was never even in the same league as Mayfield is now.

Losman was an average QB from Tulane, while Mayfield dominated for 3 years at Oklahoma playing power 5 competition on the regular.

17 hours ago, Alvarado50 said:

Love mayfield