ESPN, FOX willing to pay Peyton Manning $10M per year..

3 minutes ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Reportedly, negotiations are stuck because Manning is demanding $10.00031415927 million

Edited by Fan in Chicago

Manning is very likable, makes a ton of money for a very small investment of this time, and is a natural doing commercials.  I'm not sure how that would translate to the PbP booth, or why he would want to do it.

Edited by LabattBlue

7 minutes ago, TallskiWallski83 said:

I am so sick of Peyton Manning. Get your giant ass forehead off TV, stop whoring yourself out with papa johns, youve been front and center on sunday broadcast for 2 decades, please just leave the public eye.

That's how you feel, but most people like him.

• Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, TallskiWallski83 said:

I am so sick of Peyton Manning. Get your giant ass forehead off TV, stop whoring yourself out with papa johns, youve been front and center on sunday broadcast for 2 decades, please just leave the public eye.

It's Fox.  Maybe they'd pair him up with Flo from Progressive... and a Pat Summerall HoloBot

4 hours ago, TallskiWallski83 said:

I’m with you. That “Golly gosh golly jee” southern hick BS, and that helicopter parent crap Archie pulled with the little goober brother’s draft. Can’t stand any of them. Well, Eli gets a pass for being the Pats Slayer, but that’s it. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, TallskiWallski83 said:

Its true. And most people think budweiser is beer instead of horse piss

Actually, he’s the ideal spokesperson for Papa John’s. He’s the personification of that “pizza,” cardboard, soulless, bland, over-marketed, and most of the country thinks it’s just fine, for some f’ing reason.