Confirmed: Josh Rosen Will Be One of the Bills' 30 Pre-Draft Visits - At One Bills Drive Today (4-10)

26CornerBlitz

Maybe I'm off in my comparison. But doesn't Rosen remind you a little of Rob Johnson? Big arm but a statue. Unless he is very good at setting up the pocket I feel like he will get crushed. 

FTR, I was only a kid when Robo sack played so maybe I'm remembering incorrectly. 

6 minutes ago, VaMilBill said:

Maybe I'm off in my comparison. But doesn't Rosen remind you a little of Rob Johnson? Big arm but a statue. Unless he is very good at setting up the pocket I feel like he will get crushed. 

FTR, I was only a kid when Robo sack played so maybe I'm remembering incorrectly. 

RJ was hardly a statue . The guy could move when outside of the pocket, but his problem was never mobility . RJs issues began and ended with " the processor" upstairs , the clock in his head. Let's just say it wasn't a fine Swiss piece. The guy had a 3 second brain in a 2 second game and would just wait too long without " feeling" the pressure. That led to lots of sacks. If you watched him practice at camp with a red jersey on, you'd think you were watching the second coming of Marino's arm. Then the games started... 

Edited by Boatdrinks

On 2/28/2018 at 12:39 PM, Buffalo Bills Detective said:

Um, for one thing, we still play in the same division as the Patriots and their QB is this guy named Tom Brady.  We're also playing the NFC North next season, that includes games AT Minneapolis and AT Green Bay (2 guaranteed losses) and home games against improved Lions and Bears teams.  We're also playing the AFC South, with 3 potential losses against Houston, Tennessee and Jacksonville.

Every year the Bills have guaranteed losses that they don't lose. 

• Haha (+1) 1

fins trading up?

2018 NFL Mock Draft: Dolphins trade up for Josh Rosen; two freak defenders in Top 10

2018 NFL Mock Draft:

MIA.png4. Miami Dolphins (via mock trade)

Josh Rosen, QB, UCLA. The Dolphins aren't afraid to be aggressive, that's for sure, especially with Mike Tannenbaum in a key role in that front office. Given the structure of Ryan Tannehill's contract, his health and age, Miami looks to the future with Rosen, a Jay Cutler-ian quarterback prospect who's more polished than Cutler when he entered the NFL.

BUF.png21. Buffalo Bills

Mason Rudolph, QB, Oklahoma State. If Rudolph gets past Miami, Baltimore and Los Angeles, he should be there for the Bills at No. 21 overall. They can't pass on him. He's an experienced pocket passer with nice downfield touch and some mobility.

BUF.png22. Buffalo Bills from Chiefs

Vita Vea, DT, Washington. Vita will be an instant-impact run defender the moment he steps on the field in an NFL game. He also has high-level athleticism and an impressive arsenal of pass-rushing moves. He'll be the foundation of the Bills' defensive line renovation.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

fins trading up?

2018 NFL Mock Draft: Dolphins trade up for Josh Rosen; two freak defenders in Top 10

2018 NFL Mock Draft:

Josh Rosen, QB, UCLA. The Dolphins aren't afraid to be aggressive, that's for sure, especially with Mike Tannenbaum in a key role in that front office. Given the structure of Ryan Tannehill's contract, his health and age, Miami looks to the future with Rosen, a Jay Cutler-ian quarterback prospect who's more polished than Cutler when he entered the NFL.

BUF.png21. Buffalo Bills

Mason Rudolph, QB, Oklahoma State. If Rudolph gets past Miami, Baltimore and Los Angeles, he should be there for the Bills at No. 21 overall. They can't pass on him. He's an experienced pocket passer with nice downfield touch and some mobility.

Vita Vea, DT, Washington. Vita will be an instant-impact run defender the moment he steps on the field in an NFL game. He also has high-level athleticism and an impressive arsenal of pass-rushing moves. He'll be the foundation of the Bills' defensive line renovation.

I hate Mock Drafts, no way Vita lasts until 22...no way

16 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

fins trading up?

2018 NFL Mock Draft:

BUF.png21. Buffalo Bills

Trapasso has a hard on for Rudolph. he is the only person who keeps mocking him to the Bills. I think he goes in the third.  

• Like (+1) 3

On 3/1/2018 at 8:13 PM, 26CornerBlitz said:

Eli Manning look hungry in interviews?  Hardly.  Trying to judge a QB from an interview is dubious. 

No I don't think Eli looks hungry, honestly he looks a little off. But where he's at and his attitude works for him and the Giants (not this year) I'm thinking more of what the bills need, the team needs a leader that wants to be the best in the game. I think that mantality like Wentz, Brady, rottenburger, Brees ect. Lead teammates cuz they know thier qb is in it to win and work to be the best. As a Californian I've watched Rosen over the years, I've never really seen that from him. Not taking away from him as a QB I think he will be successful in the right place, I just think the bills need fire and leadership.

On 2/28/2018 at 10:56 PM, Buffalo Bills Detective said:

The only way the Bills would be in a position to move up for Rosen, would be for Darnold or Allen to go 1st overall, the Giants take Saquon Barkley at 2 and they trade up to 3 with Indy.

Even then, do you want this team, with all of its holes, to give up 2 firsts this year and possibly a 1st and 2nd in 2019 for Rosen?

Yes. If they deem he will stabilize this franchise at the most important position in the next Ten years.

13 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

I just read that Rosen is an atheist. I don't know if that will go over well with McBeane :unsure:

Hmmm. I like Rosen more now than I did before I read this post. I still don't know if they give up the freight to get within striking distance though. He's probably off the board no later than 3. 

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Confirmed: Josh Rosen Will Be One of the Bills' 30 Pre-Draft Visits
On 3/9/2018 at 10:50 PM, kdiggz said:

I just read that Rosen is an atheist. I don't know if that will go over well with McBeane :unsure:

Makes me like Rosen even more then.

A God doesn't care about football because if he did Tebow would be a superstar HOF QB then.

Edited by xRUSHx

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He is Jewish, but professed atheism while in college because he wanted to challenge the Jewish perspectives he was taught. 

Too smart for BillsMafia then?

I kid, I kid...lol??

Edited by BuffAlone

16 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

You should do some research before professing to know something with such certainty don't you think?

Huh? Who don't know "Rosen" is a Jew? And who don't know he's got varying opinions? Who needs more research than that??? Cute...but knock it off. I'm not unacknowledged.just having a bit of fun. Good grief...

Edited by BuffAlone

Just now, BuffAlone said:

Huh? Who don't know "Rosen" is a Jew? And who don't know he's got varying opinions? Who needs more research than that??? Cute...but knock it off. I'm not unacknowledged.just having a bit of fun. Good grief...

I posted that I just read he was an atheist and you went out of your way to try and correct me. I just said I had just read it while researching the player. What is your source? 

We don't need people posting nonsense. Try and add some value to the community.

3 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

I posted that I just read he was an atheist and you went out of your way to try and correct me. I just said I had just read it while researching the player. What is your source? 

His father is Jewish. He was raised Jewish. Its COMMON KNOWELEDGE.Do I really need to cite a source? Give it a rest. You called me out for no reason. No harm, no foul. Good day

I didn't go out of my way to correct you. I stated an obvious difference in his religious beliefs...dummy

Edited by BuffAlone

2 minutes ago, horned dogs said:

I don't think I would even think, about his name, religion or any of that if it weren't for those on 2BD- some of whom seems obsessed with this and McDermott's faith.

A lot of us go to work every day without even thinking about the guy across from us last name or religion or not.

Big deal. Wtf difference does that make? I'm not throwing a fit because of his name. But dann, he's Jewish. I could care less. But it's no difference if he IS Atheist to me. Just be a SB winning QB for us, and I'm good.