Active shooter at Florida high school

2 minutes ago, gatorbait said:

I don’t necessarily agree with them but it is working.

http://www.businessinsider.com/laura-ingraham-apologizes-to-david-hogg-amid-advertiser-boycott-2018-3

The left seems like they will be fired up to vote in the midterm and 2020 elections. Will enough snowflakes cause an avalanche? 

No.  The left will be up to their eyeballs in scandals of the variety that have the potential to drive angry masses to righteous violence.  By the time 2020 rolls around I have strong doubts that there will even be a Democratic Party, and President Trump will be cast as the second coming of Washington.

5 minutes ago, gatorbait said:

I don’t necessarily agree with them but it is working.

http://www.businessinsider.com/laura-ingraham-apologizes-to-david-hogg-amid-advertiser-boycott-2018-3

The left seems like they will be fired up to vote in the midterm and 2020 elections. Will enough snowflakes cause an avalanche? 

I doubt that, they have the attention span of a knat.

7 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

No.  The left will be up to their eyeballs in scandals of the variety that have the potential to drive angry masses to righteous violence.  By the time 2020 rolls around I have strong doubts that there will even be a Democratic Party, and President Trump will be cast as the second coming of Washington.

Washington fought for this country, Trump only fights for his own interests. Bad comparison even if it was intentional hyperbole. I agree about the Democratic Party though, unless they present a new and inspiring candidate they are going to lose again. The 2020 candidates will wash their hands of the scandals Obama and Hillary created, and that’s only if the IG report is as damning as some claim it to be. 

a President usually does poorly in his first mid-term election

LBJ, Slick WIlly and Obama did epically bad in their's after we were told the GOP might as well never show up again because the party was dead forever...  :D

14 minutes ago, gatorbait said:

Washington fought for this country, Trump only fights for his own interests. Bad comparison even if it was intentional hyperbole. I agree about the Democratic Party though, unless they present a new and inspiring candidate they are going to lose again. The 2020 candidates will wash their hands of the scandals Obama and Hillary created, and that’s only if the IG report is as damning as some claim it to be. 

The 2020 candidates, in many cases, will be caught up in the scandals; and these scandals are so large and revolting that there will be no hand washing.

After what comes, you'll see exactly how hard Trump has fought for his country, in order to save our freedoms and protect it as a republic, from bad actors both at the highest levels of our government, and their masters who in many cases are not Americans.

I am not engaging in hyperbole. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

The 2020 candidates, in many cases, will be caught up in the scandals; and these scandals are so large and revolting that there will be no hand washing.

After what comes, you'll see exactly how hard Trump has fought for his country, in order to save our freedoms and protect it as a republic, from bad actors both at the highest levels of our government, and their masters who in many cases are not Americans.

I am not engaging in hyperbole. 

I can get on board with some of what you’re saying but Trump being the second coming of Washington? Come on man...

It is equally likely imo that history will look back at Trump’s presidency as an embarrassment. I just don’t see him being added to Mt Rushmore with Lincoln and Washington but I don’t know ****. If what you say actually does happen I will eat crow and admit I was way off.

ViuSZw-c_normal.jpgNadege C. Green

@NadegeGreen

21h

Kai says while some might feel comfort to have more police officers at Marjorie Stoneman Douglas, he does not. He says it's intimidating & that black students will face most of the consequences of an overmilitarized predominantly white school.

DZaPD95X4AAbjW9.jpg

ViuSZw-c_normal.jpgNadege C. Green

Tyah-Amoy a Marjorie Stoneman Douglas student said conversations about gun violence have to include police violence.

DZaNV2zXUAAvfiv.jpg

I thought the "Conversation" was about school safety..............not "gun violence"

8 minutes ago, gatorbait said:

I can get on board with some of what you’re saying but Trump being the second coming of Washington? Come on man...

It is equally likely imo that history will look back at Trump’s presidency as an embarrassment. I just don’t see him being added to Mt Rushmore with Lincoln and Washington but I don’t know ****. If what you say actually does happen I will eat crow and admit I was way off.

History has a way of constructing great men.  I don't believe Trump to have been a remarkable man when he took office; in fact I was a never Trump libertarian who found him morally reprehensible, but I believe history's eye will view him as exactly the man we needed in the trying times to come.  He will, beyond a shadow of a doubt, be known as the man who saved the American republic from enemies both domestic and abroad; and it will be unquestionable. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, garybusey said:

It must be working since Laura just gave an apology.

What, specially, must be working? In what way did Laura Ingraham commenting on Baby Hogg's admission that he's not smart enough to get into good colleges do ANYTHING to hurt the message of Baby Hogg?

It doesn't. And do you now why? Because it has nothing to do with his message and everything to do with Baby Hogg being driven by the same morons who thought boycotting Chick-Fil-A was a good idea.

Another leftist tool being propped by the embarrassing far-left echo chamber that couldn't even beat Donald Trump in a freaking presidential election.

Just now, B-Man said:

That kid is gonna choke on his sippy cup soon, and the left will abandon him faster than you ever saw them drop Cindy Sheehan.

• Haha (+1) 1

As Twitchy told you yesterday, David Hogg had a chance to take the high road after Laura Ingraham apologized for mocking his getting rejected from four colleges — and he completely blew it.

Today on Andrea Mitchell’s show, he doubled down on the petulant jackassery:

KCQAV5nf_normal.jpg

Parkland survivor David Hogg says he won't be accepting the apology of Fox News Host Laura Ingraham after she taunted him for being rejected from several colleges.

"She's a bully and she needs to be held accountable."

She’s a bully? She needs to be held accountable? For someone as in love with himself as much as David Hogg is, you’d think he’d’ve checked the mirror before making such a bold assertion.

Civility’s a two-way street, David.   Laura Ingraham said something incredibly stupid and classless, but so do you. Regularly. And unlike you, she actually swallowed her pride and apologized.
  • Like (+1) 1

He's done.......................his 15 is passed.

Earlier today, David Hogg did what he does best: Be a bully.

y1gCTcz1_normal.jpg

#RioReimagined is a grand project that will transform the Valley, enhance our communities & connect all Arizonans. Read more about this vision in my @azcentral oped w/ @michaelcrow https://www.azcentral.com/story/opinion/op-ed/2018/03/29/rio-reimagined-change-phoenix-tempe-town-lake/471444002/ 

2XL6WQ8M_normal.jpg

Why do you take so much money from the NRA?

We could spend a lot of time here explaining why that tweet from Hogg is so pathetic and gross … but master tweeter @ComfortablySmug says it better than we ever could:

Hfk6USEJ_bigger.jpg Comfortably Smug @ComfortablySmug 2h2 hours ago

Kid..... SHUT THE F*CK UP

GO TO VIETNAM

DO FIVE YEARS IN A POW CAMP

HAVE YOUR BONES BROKEN OVER AND OVER AGAIN

TORTURED NIGHT AND DAY

REFUSE EARLY RELEASE BECAUSE YOU WANT YOUR FELLOW POWs RELEASED FIRST

THEN YOU F*CKING JUDGE JOHN MCCAINpic.twitter.com/7d9yUAkBtv

DZjgtF0XcAE1cR8.jpgDZjgtghW0AAzfAs.jpg

Comfortably Smug @ComfortablySmug 3h3 hours ago

Oh but you can't question children!

How about a decorated veteran fighting f*cking brain cancer??

Have some god damn respect.

Men and women in uniform have suffered and died so you can be on CNN and so you can get magazine covers.

58 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Eh, my response to Boss Hogg would be to ask him why he touches himself at night,.

Seriously you know he hasn't got kitty yet because once you start getting kitty you lose hobbies.  I was a late ass bloomer and did a lot of amazing **** in high school until... I found the power of the kitty.

On 3/29/2018 at 4:00 PM, B-Man said:

DZaPD95X4AAbjW9.jpg

DZaNV2zXUAAvfiv.jpg

I thought the "Conversation" was about school safety..............not "gun violence"

Does the conversation also include black on black gun violence? This is probably the deadliest of all when the body count is completed . 

It's also amazing how the idea of armed officers in schools has been perverted into a threat to minority students. The idea is to stop a potential massacre by an intruder, yet it is seen as target practice on minorities by racists like BLM. They are assuming an attacker is likely to be a minority, which hasn't been the case in these school shootings. 

16 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Seriously you know he hasn't got kitty yet because once you start getting kitty you lose hobbies.  I was a late ass bloomer and did a lot of amazing **** in high school until... I found the power of the kitty.

I'm not so sure he would be all that interested in the power of the kitty. The late ass bloomer thing though..............................

On 3/29/2018 at 1:01 PM, TakeYouToTasker said:

History has a way of constructing great men.  I don't believe Trump to have been a remarkable man when he took office; in fact I was a never Trump libertarian who found him morally reprehensible, but I believe history's eye will view him as exactly the man we needed in the trying times to come.  He will, beyond a shadow of a doubt, be known as the man who saved the American republic from enemies both domestic and abroad; and it will be unquestionable. 

:mellow:

:blink:

:lol:

3 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

Does the conversation also include black on black gun violence? This is probably the deadliest of all when the body count is completed . 

It's also amazing how the idea of armed officers in schools has been perverted into a threat to minority students. The idea is to stop a potential massacre by an intruder, yet it is seen as target practice on minorities by racists like BLM. They are assuming an attacker is likely to be a minority, which hasn't been the case in these school shootings. 

Why doesn't the white community address white-on-white gun violence?

84% of white people killed by guns are murdered by... white people. Black people killed by other black people is similar, but a little higher at 90%.

Since there are more white people than black people in America, why isn't "white on white gun violence" considered a bigger problem?

Also. What's your opinion on Philando Castile?

4 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Eh, my response to Boss Hogg would be to ask him why he touches himself at night,.

So, in this fantasy of being able to ask one question to this 17-year-old boy... you'd choose to ask him about masturbating?

No wonder you were so upset about me saying Tasker supports NAMBLA. Good lord, how many posts from pedophiles have I been reading on PPP?

10 hours ago, B-Man said:

As Twitchy told you yesterday, David Hogg had a chance to take the high road after Laura Ingraham apologized for mocking his getting rejected from four colleges — and he completely blew it.

Today on Andrea Mitchell’s show, he doubled down on the petulant jackassery:

She’s a bully? She needs to be held accountable? For someone as in love with himself as much as David Hogg is, you’d think he’d’ve checked the mirror before making such a bold assertion.

Civility’s a two-way street, David.   Laura Ingraham said something incredibly stupid and classless, but so do you. Regularly. And unlike you, she actually swallowed her pride and apologized.

B-Man, how is David Hogg a "bully"? Is he not allowed to defend himself from attacks? Or is defending yourself only acceptable if it involves a firearm?

Edited by LA Grant

8 hours ago, /dev/null said:

Anyone else heard about Youtube blocking gun videos?

I just came from there and had an NRA ad with suggested videos from Hickok45 and IraqVeteran8888 Gun Gripes

I had seen this on a news website but didn't click it.

It's a bad move. About any time I attempt something I've never done I go to YouTube to learn about it first. Guns would be included.

On ‎3‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 1:58 AM, /dev/null said:

Anyone else heard about Youtube blocking gun videos?

I just came from there and had an NRA ad with suggested videos from Hickok45 and IraqVeteran8888 Gun Gripes

Full30 is your friend.

Every headline this morning talks about the kids going back to school complaining it feels like a jail, it's unfair for clear backpacks, the school is still unsafe, etc.

I feel for the kids just trying to get an education. They should really bar the Sinead O'Hernandez and David Hogg. They're just bringing bad attention to the school where kids need to learn.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/breaking-news/os-hearing-risk-protection-order-velasquez-20180402-story.html

Florida enacted a law in response to the MSD shooting, which basically allows a temporary protection order preventing the purchase of firearms and surrender of existing firearms. The first case in which it was used in Florida has now been heard in front of a judge.  

6 hours ago, Sig1Hunter said:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/breaking-news/os-hearing-risk-protection-order-velasquez-20180402-story.html

Florida enacted a law in response to the MSD shooting, which basically allows a temporary protection order preventing the purchase of firearms and surrender of existing firearms. The first case in which it was used in Florida has now been heard in front of a judge.  

Terrifying 

8 hours ago, Sig1Hunter said:

A "risk protection order?"  That's scary as hell.  How does that work?  If only two of the precogs agree, where do they bury the minority report?

http://www.gopusa.com/?p=42823?omhide=true

Organizers of Friday’s march at Rockledge said they were disappointed that the nationwide walkout turned turned into a call for stricter gun-control laws when it was supposed to honor the 17 victims.

Co-organizer Chloe Deaton, a sophomore who donned a T-shirt that read, “my rights don’t end where your feelings begin,” told a local ABC affiliate: “I’m just saying that we should not let our rights be taken because someone else does something wrong.”

Many of the students led by Ms. Deaton and co-organizer Anna Delaney said they supported implementing a plan to train and arm school staff.

“If [school staff] are capable, we should allow it. They’re just going to tell us to hide during a school shooting?” John King, a junior, told Florida Today.

On 3/31/2018 at 12:56 AM, LA Grant said:

Why doesn't the white community address white-on-white gun violence?

84% of white people killed by guns are murdered by... white people. Black people killed by other black people is similar, but a little higher at 90%.

Since there are more white people than black people in America, why isn't "white on white gun violence" considered a bigger problem?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_States

In 2013, number and percentage of murder arrests by race were:

Black or African Americans 4,379 = 52.2%
White Americans (including Hispanic Americans) 3,799 = 45.3%
American Indians or Alaska Natives 98 = 1.06%
Asian Americans 101 = 1.2%[46][47]

Blacks make up only 13% of the population but commit the majority of homicides.

I'd say we have a bigger problem in the Black community.

Also, Hispanics are lumped in together with whites which makes no sense but there you have it.

Edited by bdutton

10 minutes ago, bdutton said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_States

In 2013, number and percentage of murder arrests by race were:

Black or African Americans 4,379 = 52.2%
White Americans (including Hispanic Americans) 3,799 = 45.3%
American Indians or Alaska Natives 98 = 1.06%
Asian Americans 101 = 1.2%[46][47]

Blacks make up only 13% of the population but commit the majority of homicides.

I'd say we have a bigger problem in the Black community.

Also, Hispanics are lumped in together with whites which makes no sense but there you have it.

He's just trolling.  Don't bother trying to emgage him constructively.