Active shooter at Florida high school

5 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

He is correct, and you are wrong on several fronts.  ARs are very often used for hunting, and they are looking to violate individual's right to bear arms.

You have a former Supreme Court Justice opining that it's time to repeal the Second Amendment.

Image result for ar 15   

You are telling me that people use that ^  to hunt deer, bear and rabbit?  

Again when the Feds go walking into you home to take your guns away.  please PM me and send me photos of it

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 1

for a liberal cause inflate the crowd size by a million fold

for a conservative pretend it never happened, it that doesn't work shrink the estimate to 5% of the honest count

rule 23(a) of the Liberal Media guide to agitprop

Just now, ShadyBillsFan said:

Image result for ar 15   

Again please PM me and send mo photos of the Feds walking into you home to take your guns away.  

Yes, I am.  The fact that you disagree shows a tremendous amount of ignorance about gun ownership, and gun usage to the point that you probably shouldn't opine about it until you've done actual research.

As to "walking into my home and taking guns away", that's a red herring.  The repeal of the Second Amendment would mean that I no longer would have my right to own arms protected by the government, and without that protected right, could have any and all arms seized at the will of those in power.

3 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Yes, I am.  The fact that you disagree shows a tremendous amount of ignorance about gun ownership, and gun usage to the point that you probably shouldn't opine about it until you've done actual research.

As to "walking into my home and taking guns away", that's a red herring.  The repeal of the Second Amendment would mean that I no longer would have my right to own arms protected by the government, and without that protected right, could have any and all arms seized at the will of those in power.

Ignorance?  Because I would use a "typical" rifle? 

The ignorance in not on my part.  

Don't worry Dearest Donald tweeted that the retired judge is wrong.   You are safe.

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Thanks Tom.      When I hunted it was with either a shotgun or a hunting rifle and occasionally my .357 pistol,  both long guns adequately served it's purpose.   

4 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Ignorance?  Because I would use a "typical" rifle? 

No, ignorance because you didn't know that people do use AR platform rifles to hunt.  Not knowing something is, by definition, ignorance of that something.

5 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Thanks Tom.      When I hunted it was with either a shotgun or a hunting rifle and occasionally my .357 pistol,  both long guns adequately served it's purpose.   

It's not a matter of adequacy.  Despite the old saying, a knife is often adequate in a gun fight, but that's not the point.

5 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

No, ignorance because you didn't know that people do use AR platform rifles to hunt.  Not knowing something is, by definition, ignorance of that something.

It's not a matter of adequacy.  Despite the old saying, a knife is often adequate in a gun fight, but that's not the point.

If you had stated it like Tom did, things would be much simpler than what you actually said.

a tremendous amount of ignorance 

I admit to making mistakes and not knowing everything.   But still, however "ignorant" that i am, I don't think they are walking into my home and taking my 3 guns away.  

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

The NATO 5.56 is little more than a rechambered .223 Remington cartridge, which is the most mass-produced and most popular ammunition in the country, and a very common hunting round (smaller game, mostly...but can be used for game as large as deer.)  

I don't know why anyone would believe a priori that the AR-15 isn't used as a hunting rifle, when the round commonly is.

26 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Image result for ar 15   

Again when the Feds go walking into you home to take your guns away.  please PM me and send me photos of it

Oh my God scary gun scary gun 

If you had stated it like Tom did, things would be much simpler that what you actually said.

a tremendous amount of ignorance 

I admit to making mistakes and not knowing everything.   But still, however "ignorant" that i am, I don't think they are walking into my home and taking my 3 guns away.  

Saying you were ignorant on the topic was not intended as an insult.  You were opining on something where you obviously lacked the working knowledge.  In general I think people would be better of listening instead of talking in those situations.

As to your three guns, if the Second Amendment is repealed you have no protected right to them; and will have given the government all the power they need to come into your home and do exactly that.  Please bear in mind that the protection of your rights is what is important here.  Once you've surrendered those protections, there is no getting them back once the government has already begun violating your rights.

14 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

But still, however "ignorant" that i am, I don't think they are walking into my home and taking my 3 guns away.  

As Tasker has said, eroding the 2nd Amendment further is not strictly about BATFEces agents walking into my house, shooting my dog, and taking my guns.  I'm not saying that armed patrols are out looking for my guns right now.  What I'm saying is that further erosion of the 2A is giving the government the power to do just that. 

Making pro-2A people out to be paranoid lunatics only drives that crowd further into one-issue voting.

12 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Please bear in mind that the protection of your rights is what is important here. 

And this is why the 'ignorance' label fits.

The chuckleheads who point at a particular scary-looking gun and argue "You don't need this to shoot deer!" prove they have no idea what they are arguing about.

In a way, I'm happy to see the Hogg child making the rounds. He's the perfect personification of the anti-gun crowd: naive, contradicts himself constantly, and in general is nothing more than a confused Cindy Sheehan with a gayer haircut.

4 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

As Tasker has said, eroding the 2nd Amendment further is not strictly about BATFEces agents walking into my house, shooting my dog, and taking my guns.  I'm not saying that armed patrols are out looking for my guns right now.  What I'm saying is that further erosion of the 2A is giving the government the power to do just that. 

Making pro-2A people out to be paranoid lunatics only drives that crowd further into one-issue voting.

Maybe, I am ignorant.  But I won't buy into some conspiracy theory that the feds will chase me down for the 3 guns that I own.  And living in Virginia I don't have to register them.  So the only record any state has is NY and I left there in 1997.  

Tasker 

How about you say  -  Hey Shady you are misinformed.    a bit of respect goes a long way.  

Maybe, I am ignorant.  But I won't buy into some conspiracy theory that the feds will chase me down for the 3 guns that I own.  And living in Virginia I don't have to register them.  So the only record any state has is NY and I left there in 1997.  

And again, that's not really the point.  If you surrender your rights in any way you've given them the power to do whatever they want, which is exactly what the 2A was crafted to prevent.

Maybe, I am ignorant.  But I won't buy into some conspiracy theory that the feds will chase me down for the 3 guns that I own. 

Just for fun, specifically who told you the feds will  chase you down for the 3 guns you own? Who is making that case?

Edited by LABillzFan

1 minute ago, LeviF91 said:

And again, that's not really the point.  If you surrender your rights in any way you've given them the power to do whatever they want, which is exactly what the 2A was crafted to prevent.

And it would be the entire point of repealing the Second.  There is no other reason to do so.  If no one wants to government to take away your guns, then there is no need to repeal the Second, which would give them the authority to do so.

Tasker 

How about you say  -  Hey Shady you are misinformed.    a bit of respect goes a long way.  

Saying you are ignorant of something is exactly that.  It's not insulting, and is not synonymous with calling a person stupid.  It's is synonymous with telling someone they aren't informed on a given topic.

19 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Tasker 

Tell that to the Branch Davidians.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Doubt Shady's old enough to remember that OR ruby ridge.

9 minutes ago, row_33 said:

or the history of your Native Indian

'It's a matter of survival': the black Americans fighting for gun rights | US ...

Negroes and the Gun: The Black Tradition of Arms: Nicholas Johnson ...

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

He is correct, and you are wrong on several fronts.  ARs are very often used for hunting, and they are looking to violate individual's right to bear arms.

You have a former Supreme Court Justice opining that it's time to repeal the Second Amendment.

A "conservative" justice too - if you buy the hype. 

Of course he's no such thing, but agendas need to be pushed. 

11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

A "conservative" justice too - if you buy the hype. 

Of course he's no such thing, but agendas need to be pushed. 

Stevens a conservative judge?

he was nominated by a GOP admin and then never once sided with conservative values over his 34 years on the court?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

Stevens a conservative judge?

he was nominated by a GOP admin and then never once sided with conservative values over his 34 years on the court?

Exactly.

RINO.

Trump won because of disgust for RINOs as well as Democrats.

46 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Doubt Shady's old enough to remember that OR ruby ridge.

I was saving Ruby Ridge until after someone responded with "But the Branch Davidians were crazy" and I replied to that with "Because they were clinging to their guns and religion."

I can accept that people aren't afraid their guns will be forcibly confiscated.  But I don't understand why people believe others shouldn't fear the rhetoric.

42 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Exactly.

RINO.

Trump won because of disgust for RINOs as well as Democrats.

Souter was another fake GOP member of the court who always sided with the liberal side

They camouflaged him by making him seem strange but nice with his log cabin reclusive lifestyle during the hype and ceremony

Okay, which one of you wrote to him?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/crazed-girls-flood-parkland-school-shooter-nikolas-cruz-with-fan-mail/ar-AAveamr?ocid=spartandhp

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. - Mass murderer Nikolas Cruz is getting stacks of fan mail and love letters sent to the Broward County jail, along with hundreds of dollars in contributions to his commissary account. Teenage girls, women and even older men are writing to the Parkland school shooter and sending photographs - some suggestive - tucked inside cute greeting cards and attached to notebook paper with offers of friendship and encouragement.

Not all of the letters are from women. One card with a cat on the front is from a New York man sporting a bushy, gray, mustache. He enclosed photos of himself behind the wheel of his white, 1992 Nissan convertible.

David Hogg is being cyber bullied alleged David Hogg and his halfwit stupid sister.  What do they do?  They cry victim status (again) and now attacking Laura Ingram and her sponsors. 

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/29/parkland-survivor-david-hogg-boycott-sponsors-of-foxs-laura-ingraham.html&ved=0ahUKEwjc9Ym6wZHaAhWyVN8KHdfXCuwQqOcBCCowAQ&usg=AOvVaw2GAsYvMSR-e95SOUz2UDxB

I wish this kid would go !@#$ himself already.

23 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

David Hogg is being cyber bullied alleged David Hogg and his halfwit stupid sister.  What do they do?  They cry victim status (again) and now attacking Laura Ingram and her sponsors. 

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/29/parkland-survivor-david-hogg-boycott-sponsors-of-foxs-laura-ingraham.html&ved=0ahUKEwjc9Ym6wZHaAhWyVN8KHdfXCuwQqOcBCCowAQ&usg=AOvVaw2GAsYvMSR-e95SOUz2UDxB

How dare you hold them to a standard.

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

How dare you hold them to a standard.

Trump has got the Liberals against the second, against the first, against the police, against the federal structure

heis ripping apart the fabric of everything the Democratic platform stand for and letting folks like David Hogg be the poster boy of it

It's always funny to me when the left races to hoist up someone like Hogg before taking the time to ensure he isn't a total moron.

You are in the spotlight because you are arguing to have guns taken away,  but when someone public comments on your college rejections, you go straight into nutbag leftist mode, calling for a boycott of her advertisers.

First, you're stupid enough to march in favor of having one of your rights removed, and then you're stupid enough to think people will actually boycott a show because she hurt your feelings?

Trump/Pence 2020 thanks Hogg in advance for his countless contributions to their campaign.

Keep up the good work, Hogg. You're a model of leftist stupidity for as far as the eye can see.

2 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

First, you're stupid enough to march in favor of having one of your rights removed, and then you're stupid enough to think people will actually boycott a show because she hurt your feelings?

It must be working since Laura just gave an apology.

6 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

It's always funny to me when the left races to hoist up someone like Hogg before taking the time to ensure he isn't a total moron.

You are in the spotlight because you are arguing to have guns taken away,  but when someone public comments on your college rejections, you go straight into nutbag leftist mode, calling for a boycott of her advertisers.

Trump/Pence 2020 thanks Hogg in advance for his countless contributions to their campaign.

Keep up the good work, Hogg. You're a model of leftist stupidity for as far as the eye can see.

You think they're not doing their due diligence?  The left loves hoisting morons on us, because when we point out that they're morons, they get to play another victim card.  

‘Yes. Yes! YES!’ SJWs are coming for the gun control movement (and we get to watch!)

Who says SJWs are good for nothing? If not for them, we’d miss out on comedy gold like this:

DZULvn_W0AAXrYc.jpg

Buckle up, folks:

Debate on Twitter focused on a photograph of white protesters holding up their palms, which read: “Don’t shoot.” The slogan and gesture became a rallying cry in 2014 after 18-year-old Michael Brown, who was reported to be raising his arms, was fatally shot by a white police officer in Ferguson, Missouri.

Accusations that the weekend marches had appropriated the slogan were shared more than 3,000 times.

“Where were y’all when black people were getting shot though? If gun control don’t include police and your protesting doesn’t include innocent black people, I do not want it!” tweeted @frankpuddles.

Hoo boy.

DZaNV2zXUAAvfiv.jpg

A group of Black students from Marjorie Stoneman Douglas High called a press conference today to say they have concerns that may not mirror those of their white peers. And that the media should listen. #MSDStrong

usher-eating-popcorn.jpg

6 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

How dare you attack a child.

29 minutes ago, B-Man said:

‘Yes. Yes! YES!’ SJWs are coming for the gun control movement (and we get to watch!)

Who says SJWs are good for nothing? If not for them, we’d miss out on comedy gold like this:

DZULvn_W0AAXrYc.jpg

Buckle up, folks:

Debate on Twitter focused on a photograph of white protesters holding up their palms, which read: “Don’t shoot.” The slogan and gesture became a rallying cry in 2014 after 18-year-old Michael Brown, who was reported to be raising his arms, was fatally shot by a white police officer in Ferguson, Missouri.

Accusations that the weekend marches had appropriated the slogan were shared more than 3,000 times.

“Where were y’all when black people were getting shot though? If gun control don’t include police and your protesting doesn’t include innocent black people, I do not want it!” tweeted @frankpuddles.

Hoo boy.

DZaNV2zXUAAvfiv.jpg

A group of Black students from Marjorie Stoneman Douglas High called a press conference today to say they have concerns that may not mirror those of their white peers. And that the media should listen. #MSDStrong

usher-eating-popcorn.jpg

Why are the concerns of the LGBTQQGFNBIA anti-gun community?????

(Yes, that's an actual acronym: lesbian, gay, bi, trans, queer, questioning, gender fluid, non-binary, intersex, asexual.)