Eric Galko of Optimum Scouting: Bills love Rosen (updated with new info)

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

I have said all along find the guy and pay the price, if that is the price I'm still paying it! Rosen is the best QB in this draft. 

if he's the guy the amount of cap savings for the 4 years is incredible. a trade down or two and you can get some picks back. it's worth it. 

8 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

21,22 next years first and one of the seconds this year. Just a guess.

I don't see it happening but this would be my favorite move in a very long time. 

thats a steep price to pay.  better be next coming of Peyton , Brees or MArcia

The NY Giants FO are morons if they trade away that #2 pick and don't take Rosen themselves. So, let's say they wait until next season or the year after to go for a top QB. Then they will need to give up the farm for a player sitting right there for them. 

I don't see the Giants being this foolish and knowing Eli is so near the end of his career.

He said he has heard repeatedly that the Bills are linked to Rosen. Last year they were so closely linked to Trubisky that Trubisky believed he was going to be a Buffalo Bill (but it was 100% Whaley and that was thwarted by McD).

He said they believe Rosen will get them back to the Jim Kelly era. He has been told McD is not at all turned off by his personality but some other teams are.

He said Gettleman is definitely moving back unless they decide to take a QB. And wants Glenn. And had a great relationship with Beane. He foresees 21, 22 and Glenn where they take Guice and another OL.

darnold at 1 to Browns

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 5

2 minutes ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

I know a franchise QB is one of the most important things to have but I cant see it being worth giving up all the picks we would need to help fill all our other needs with

Ask Eagles fans and Ram fans if they care about the picks they gave up to get Wentz and Goff

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 minute ago, kdiggz said:

Rosen is so much better than the others.  Just watch the film.  The only reason he is not the consensus #1 pick is because of his attitude.  He's 21 yrs old, he will mature

I'm actually worried that he is too mature.  

He seems like he could make his money and without warning cash out of the NFL for other endeavors.

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

He said he has heard repeatedly that the Bills are linked to Rosen. Last year they were so closely linked to Trubisky that Trubisky believed he was going to be a Buffalo Bill (but it was 100% Whaley and that was thwarted by McD).

He said they believe Rosen will get them back to the Jim Kelly era. He has been told McD is not at all turned off by her personality but seems teams are.

He said Gettleman is definitely moving back unless they decide to take a QB. And wants Glenn. And had a great relationship with Beane. He foresees 21, 22 and Glenn where they take Guice and another OL.

if that's all it is it's the steal of the year. 

1 minute ago, May Day 10 said:

I'm actually worried that he is too mature.  

He seems like he could make his money and without warning cash out of the NFL for other endeavors.

the initial contract is peanuts compared to the 500 mil he might be able to make over his full career. then broadcasting. he's not making that anywhere else. 

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Ask Eagles fans and Ram fans if they care about the picks they gave up to get Wentz and Goff

mic drop

15 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

21,22 next years first and one of the seconds this year. Just a guess.

I don't see it happening but this would be my favorite move in a very long time. 

I was just looking at the numbers myself and even if we end up in the same draft spot next year (21-22), that's 2600 for #2 vs 2750 for the four picks we give them.  They might take the picks hoping to find Eli's heir but that might still be pretty tight if they like him also.