3 team trade Skins, 49ers, Bills, we get Jimmy G

1 minute ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

So here is how it could work in a 3 team trade 

Bills get Jimmy G 

redskins franchise Cousins who really wants go to the 49res and play in that city and play for Shanahan. they both have publicly said they want this. Shanahan’s number 1 QB of choice is 

cousins. Cousins has stated that Shanahan was the best offense coach he’s ever played for. 

Redskins would  get one of the Bills 1st round picks and a player. 

This really is a win win win for each team. 

I can see it hapoening 

Can you see Russia from your house?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

3 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

So here is how it could work in a 3 team trade 

Bills get Jimmy G 

redskins franchise Cousins who really wants go to the 49res and play in that city and play for Shanahan. they both have publicly said they want this. Shanahan’s number 1 QB of choice is 

cousins. Cousins has stated that Shanahan was the best offense coach he’s ever played for. 

Redskins would  get one of the Bills 1st round picks and a player. 

This really is a win win win for each team. 

I can see it hapoening 

"I can see it happening"

Why the laughable attempt to make it seem like it did?

17 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

There is a report on Facebook that there is a strong rumor that the Bills, 49ers and Redskins will pull off a 3 team trade. With 49ers ending up with Kurt Cousins. Bills getting Jimmy G and The Redskins getting Bills 1st round pick and a player. 

This is supposedly posted by someone in the know. 

Take it for what it’s worth. 

IF Cousins is who they wanted all along, it would be very smart by the 49ers to give up only a 2nd for Garoppolo, franchise him, collect the 2 first round picks from Cleveland in a trade (as they  actively tried to trade for him for 6 months but Pats wouldn’t do it), or Buffalo or whoever... and then sign Cousins in FA. 

Just now, whatdrought said:

Is there a way to dislike posts on this board? 

Do you dislike the premise or the absolute nonsense of posting things you see on Facebook? I just gave it a good, hearty laugh. I love the idea of acquiring Jimmy G, but this is just a bunch of ridiculous.

8 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Can you see Russia from your house?

Hey look, it's this guy making a political comment that was unnecessary... But, then again all of his comments are unnecessary.

What's even funnier is this guy doesn't even know he doesn't understand the quote... What a joke. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Boyst62 said:

Hey look, it's this guy making a political comment that was unnecessary... But, then again all of his comments are unnecessary.

What's even funnier is this guy doesn't even know he doesn't understand the quote... What a joke. 

triggered

• Haha (+1) 5

4 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

I’m having problems linking it but it’s on my facebook feed in 2 different spots. Bills mafia feed for one. Not making it up 

Making it up or not, it's beyond the realm of possibility and ridiculous on its face. 

As long as we're making stuff up, let's give the Colts a chance to give the Pats a little payback.  The Pats knew they couldn't afford Garrapolo and they didn't want to dump Brady to afford Garrapolo (though apparently it was considered).  So they traded him out of the division, and out of the conference.  So figure out a way for Indy to screw the Pats by getting Garrapolo traded to the Bills. 

You guys are better at the tactics than I am.  I'm thinking more strategically.  Go for it -- figure something out.  Maybe make this a four way trade.

• Haha (+1) 1