Raid the Rams?

thebandit27

For a team with needs at speed WR, pass rusher, and coverage 'backer, I could see Buffalo being interested in any or all of the 3 Rams that could be released:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/02/06/tavon-austin-could-be-on-the-outs-in-los-angeles/

Bonus: none of Austin, Barron, or Quinn would count as compensatory FAs

Edited by thebandit27
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, thebandit27 said:

For a team with needs at speed WR, pass rusher, and coverage 'backer, I could see Buffalo being interested in any or all of the 3 Rams that could be released:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/02/06/tavon-austin-could-be-on-the-outs-in-los-angeles/

Id LOVE Tayvon as a scat back. 

3 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

47 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Roscoe Parrish reincarnated?   No thanks.

Quinn and Barron I can see.

Quinn might still be looking for big money, and considering he had something like 8 sacks last year, he'll probably get it. 

Especially when you consider how bare the EDGE cupboard is in both FA and draft this year. 

I would love to have him or Alex Okafor though. 

I would like to see Austin with this new OC using him with the jet- sweep potential(& threat) and wheel routes out of the slot.

Quinn would fill an obvious need as well...DB Ammerman (Raiders) was also released and is a potential pickup w/o compensation.

Edited by pimp on da' net

19 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Quinn might still be looking for big money, and considering he had something like 8 sacks last year, he'll probably get it. 

Especially when you consider how bare the EDGE cupboard is in both FA and draft this year. 

I would love to have him or Alex Okafor though. 

I don't know about that, unless you think Ansah and Lawrence will be both re-signed by their respective teams. (Lions and Cowboys)

9 minutes ago, pimp on da' net said:

I would like to see Austin with this new OC using him with the jet- sweep potential(& threat) and wheel routes out of the slot.

Quinn would feel an obvious need as well...DB Ammerman (Raiders) was also released and is a potential pickup w/o compensation.

Amerson, and I've been vocal about wanting to flip a late-round pick for him in the event that Gaines walked, so I'm a bit biased toward him.

2 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

The Bills tried to trade up for Barron once. It’s a different regime but some of the same scouts. I would bet that he is an option. Austin and Quinn would add to this team as well. Good thoughts Bandit.

I have to admit that I had that in mind when I made this thread.

1 minute ago, Fixxxer said:

I don't know about that, unless you think Ansah and Lawrence will be both re-signed by their respective teams. (Lions and Cowboys)

Dallas has already said that they'd tag Lawrence sans a long-term deal.  Ansah is probably going to sign for upwards of $15M AAV, so I don't think he's in play for Buffalo.

1 minute ago, billsbackto81 said:

Austin is trash. 

Quinn would be a nice upgrade from Lawson.

Barron? Isn’t he a SS or is he a converted LB now?

Barron has been playing the "moneybacker" spot for the Rams the last 3 years.