Deadspin: Happy Patriots Schadenfreude Day

YoloinOhio

https://deadspin.com/hey-patriots-!@#$-you-in-the-face-1822727092

:lol:

But not this year. No, this time the Patriots ate **** to a team quarterbacked by Nick Foles and coached by a picnic dad, and so you better believe I am gonna summon every single petty, misguided instinct within me to bask in the glow of that defeat. You lost, Boston. I know my team also lost and always loses but your team lost YESTERDAY. Your grunting dictator of a coach got too cute by benching his starting cornerback and your android QB got the ball taken from his magical Wolverine hands at the end and now everyone is happy because !@#$ YOU.

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Haha (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

" Bill Belichick? Go the !@#$ away. Go to some rocky point and spend your remaining days as the dour lighthouse keeper you were born to be. " :D

" Robert Kraft? Go the !@#$ away, you horny old frog. Sell this team and spend the rest of your time holding airborne Bon Jovi karaoke orgies. " :lol::D

I probably did enjoy that more than I should have.

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan
  • Haha (+1) 1

A lot of hard laughs, but imagining Julie Andrews as also hating the Pats was real good.

"A lone woman runs across an alpine mountainside to tell the hills the news that the Pats have lost, and therefore !@#$ YOU FOREVER."

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

God this is a Masterpiece

Edit - just sent this to my 83 yr old Dad - appropriateness be damned 

Edited by stevewin

Go the ____ away, Pats fans. You’ll have to find a different year to celebrate your team’s dystopian zeal for making literally every human being replaceable, and to pretend the Pats’ greatness somehow makes up for your own myriad, hilarious personal shortcomings.

:thumbsup: