The Thread For Greg's Stashes

3rdnlng

https://www.foxnews.com/world/photo-of-a-woman-cleaning-windows-is-shared-by-uk-police-with-a-sinister-warning

But in a shock warning, Avon and Somerset Police said: "Do you see someone who is always inside the home cleaning? They are also never out of the home on their own?

"This could be an indicator of domestic servitude. Many victims won’t know they’re being exploited and need you to be a voice for them."

so.tempted to put that in OTW.

23 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

She will find a place to stay for $100/month at some cozy think tanks bungalow. It'll be linked to corporate greed or another shell company.

If I am a rich right wingy I use a dummy Corp to set up a few places to stay and offer her all sorts of options then own her retarded ass for the term.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, B-Man said:

BREAKING: Officials have ordered the evacuation of the California beachside community of Malibu as a wildfire approaches it.

At least Malibu Adjacent is safe, being protected by:

son-of-the-beach-54ae62aa2d802.png

Edited by Koko78
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, B-Man said:

BREAKING: Officials have ordered the evacuation of the California beachside community of Malibu as a wildfire approaches it.

Returned from my morning run today covered in ash. We're not even that close to Malibu, yet our entire neighborhood smells of fire.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Returned from my morning run today covered in ash. We're not even that close to Malibu, yet our entire neighborhood smells of fire.

Rhinos go for runs? I thought they were lazy, you really must be deranged

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Pic from my neighborhood (not my pic) of the fire. We're 20 miles away. 

Fullsized image

How horrible. Stay safe and evacuate when they tell you to (or before!). Things can be replaced, you and your family cannot be.

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Koko78 said:

At least Malibu Adjacent is safe, being protected by:

son-of-the-beach-54ae62aa2d802.png

That show was great.

7 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

How horrible. Stay safe and evacuate when they tell you to (or before!). Things can be replaced, you and your family cannot be.

Edited by Dante
mistake

17 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol:

Fullsized image

Girlfriend has a good friend up there that lost her home and practice. She was on a cruise and her entire very practice was leveled by fire.

• Sad 1

On 11/9/2018 at 1:36 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol:

Fullsized image

How lucky would we all be if the fire burnt nothing more from here on other than that 'artwork" in the foreground?

• Haha (+1) 2