The Thread For Greg's Stashes

3rdnlng

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Many generations from now, this will be seen as the beginning of the march towards world peace. Soon random half naked Goldblum statues will pop up all over the world. I've always believed it would be the Wyld Stallyn's that united everyone, but I guess The Fly will do.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

Many generations from now, this will be seen as the beginning of the march towards world peace. Soon random half naked Goldblum statues will pop up all over the world. I've always believed it would be the Wyld Stallyn's that united everyone, but I guess The Fly will do.

:lol::beer:

Hitting the road again, won't be around as much for the next two weeks (but should be able to check in). Taking some meetings on the east coast, then some vacation with the family, then hitting Rochester for a couple practices. I'm sure it's going to be a nutty two weeks based on last night and today - but I'm looking forward to unplugging for a bit. 

Fantasy board will be up today

17 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Hitting the road again, won't be around as much for the next two weeks (but should be able to check in). Taking some meetings on the east coast, then some vacation with the family, then hitting Rochester for a couple practices. I'm sure it's going to be a nutty two weeks based on last night and today - but I'm looking forward to unplugging for a bit. 

enjoy!

• Thank you (+1) 1

Update:  Disappointment!!

I was on both sides of London Bridge today, and I was in that park where the Goldblum statue was supposed to be. He was a no show!! Effin Goldblum owes me one. 

• Haha (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Find north Carolina

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Enjoy your well deserved time off!! ?

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 7/18/2018 at 11:35 PM, /dev/null said:

are you gonna have a steak while you're in town?

Just for you I had a steak in Salisbury tonight. I took a photo of the Henry Fawcett Statue and my plate of food, but I can't attach the photos because of data limits here. BTW, the steak sucked. God bless American food quality.  

• Like (+1) 1