The Thread For Greg's Stashes

3rdnlng

3 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

That's like saying Gary is trying to be like Gleeful Gator, but he's not smart enough.

Which is horrifying, because donbb = peace out = Gary Busey = birddog, who is a freaking doctor.

A doctor.  Dumber than gator.  Practicing medicine.  On people.

Horrifying.

50 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Which is horrifying, because donbb = peace out = Gary Busey = birddog, who is a freaking doctor.

A doctor.  Dumber than gator.  Practicing medicine.  On people.

Horrifying.

What?! I knew that the first three names you listed were all the same person, but he was birddog too? Birddog was always a lefty, but he never seemed that idiotic, or acted like such a troll. What happened? A head injury? A lobotomy? A case of sudden-onset microcephaly?

22 minutes ago, Azalin said:

What?! I knew that the first three names you listed were all the same person, but he was birddog too? Birddog was always a lefty, but he never seemed that idiotic, or acted like such a troll. What happened? A head injury? A lobotomy? A case of sudden-onset microcephaly?

He took a lot of flack for his Shah's Spleen post, and that begat the name changes (imo).

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Azalin said:

TDS

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Azalin said:

Shah’s spleen syndrome. Most definitely. It’s a horrific debilitating illness. 

Edited by Nanker
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He took a lot of flack for his Shah's Spleen post, and that begat the name changes (imo).

Your opinion is incorrect.

Unfortunately, Birddog believed a personal attack was acceptedable and made one. The powers that be sunsetted the dude with a mojner banhammer about 18 months ago.

Never saw the thread but got PMs

16 hours ago, Azalin said:

He was upset that he couldn't take dumps next to trannies.  That's how far back his days were, the era when he went bye.

Edited by Boyst62
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, OJ Tom said:

What a drama queen. !@#$ that guy.

He is. He's pubbin' a movie right now and trolling a bit to scare the base into showing up in November. But he also did this right before the election - which turned out to be one of the more compelling ads to vote for Trump in the first place. :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He is. He's pubbin' a movie right now and trolling a bit to scare the base into showing up in November. But he also did this right before the election - which turned out to be one of the more compelling ads to vote for Trump in the first place. :lol: 

Honestly, he is such a weenie. 

I was kinda onboard with him for a little while. Then there was that final scene in one of his movies where he had a bunch of wheelchair bound people fill the lobby of a corporate headquarters, rolling into executives..and I just lost all respect for him and his tactics.

Edited by OJ Tom
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I kinda almost want to vote for Trump after watching that

• Haha (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

I kinda almost want to vote for Trump after watching that

It truly, to this day, boggles my mind that Democrats still can't understand that the only reason Trump won is because he doesn't patronize the voters, he acknowledges them.

It's not that difficult a concept.  He got enough people to think "Yeah, he's a pig, he's an !@#$, I wouldn't want him anywhere near my daughter.  But at least he doesn't act like I'm something he has to scrape off the bottom of his shoe" that Hillary lost.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

this is actually one of the smartest thing he could have done. 

if you say, 'yeah... we're going to take the November elections in a landslide', then you make 'em all complacient. 'eh, i don't have to go vote because we're gonna kill 'em'. on the other hand, tell your base that your going to get creamed.....

call me Cpt. Obvious.....

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Foxx said:

this is actually one of the smartest thing he could have done. 

if you say, 'yeah... we're going to take the November elections in a landslide', then you make 'em all complacient. 'eh, i don't have to go vote because we're gonna kill 'em'. on the other hand, tell your base that your going to get creamed.....

call me Cpt. Obvious.....

It can work in reverse too. They might think it's futile, so why resist?

Edited by 3rdnlng

On 9/23/2018 at 2:34 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

Did you catch how badly his latest movie bombed?

I mean, BOMBED.

I don't need polls to tell me the country is sick of the leftist TDS. I just need to see this hypocritical nutbag -- a guy who would cheat his own wife out of money she helped him earn ---have another movie schittthtebed.

• Like (+1) 2