The Thread For Greg's Stashes

3rdnlng

23 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Excellent.  They'll never suspect our target is Normandy...

The chair is against the wall

2 hours ago, peace out said:

My friend Greg has a great mustache 

what happens on grindr stays on grindr

2 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

You might want to see a doctor about that

http://www.reporterherald.com/columnists/trivially-speaking/ci_24453902/rowan-and-martin-got-laughs-before-laugh

In the mid-1960s Dean Martin was a hot ticket on TV. His casual style coupled with his crooning and guest stars created quite a following. However, Dino didn't want to work all the time so his producers searched for a gimmick to hold his audience share over the summer.

In June 1966, "The Dean Martin Summer Show" debuted, hosted by Dan Rowan and Dick Martin. This was a different format from the "Laugh-In" that followed, with comedy occupying the center stage.

They had regulars Dom DeLuise, Lainie Kazan and Frankie Randall to provide sketches and musical numbers, but the boys still offered their comedy bits such as a spy spoof with the two in trench coats exchanging this pair of countersigns, Dan -- "I've got the yo-yo," Dick -- "I've got the string." I guess you had to be there.

• Like (+1) 1

XJ-ObEVB_bigger.jpegMatt FullerVerified account @MEPFuller

FollowFollow @MEPFuller
Excited to see if Croatia can do what Hillary Clinton couldn’t.

Other Twitter responses:

Walk on her own?

42-Z_J-q_bigger.jpgrebel millennial‏ @patriotic_giant
Blame everyone but herself for losing?

FRMIWunS_bigger.jpgneontaster‏ @neontaster 13m13 minutes ago
Be outside in 75 degree weather?

DL21NuCN_bigger.jpgStephen MillerVerified account @redsteeze 57m57 minutes ago
Make it through a speech without coughing up a lung?

• Haha (+1) 2

I'm a stats guy and Nate Silver had a good track record in predictions the previous two elections.  He was really worried Trump would win.  He only had Hillary as a 2 to 1 shot which scared the hell out of me as every other polling forecaster had Hillary at a 98% shot.  Plus, there was just this feeling I had that Hillary/Kaine was probably the dullest ticket in my lifetime.

Edited by Doc Brown

13 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I'm a stats guy and Nate Silver had a good track record in predictions the previous two elections.  He was really worried Trump would win.  He only had Hillary as a 2 to 1 shot which scared the hell out of me as every other polling forecaster had Hillary at a 98% shot.  Plus, there was just this feeling I had that Hillary/Kaine was probably the dullest ticket in my lifetime.

And therein lies the problem with those who worship at the altar of statistics. Analytics is like a religion any more.

In some circumstances, it just doesn't work.

17 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I'm a stats guy and Nate Silver had a good track record in predictions the previous two elections.  He was really worried Trump would win.  He only had Hillary as a 2 to 1 shot which scared the hell out of me as every other polling forecaster had Hillary at a 98% shot.  Plus, there was just this feeling I had that Hillary/Kaine was probably the dullest ticket in my lifetime. ...

you probably weren't around for Dukakis/Bentsen against Bush/Quayle then. dull and duller. the shame is that one of the dull/dullers had to win.

Edited by Foxx

37 minutes ago, Foxx said:

you probably weren't around for Dukakis/Bentsen against Bush/Quayle then. dull and duller. the shame is that one of the dull/dullers had to win.

Quayle wasn't dull...he was always good for a quote.  Hell, he got in to a fight with Murphy Brown...and lost.  

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Quayle wasn't dull...he was always good for a quote.  Hell, he got in to a fight with Murphy Brown...and lost.  

who is Murphy Brown, a Democrat Congressman?

Edited by row_33

6 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Even though he was 100% right in retrospect.

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Want more Trump? This is how you get more Trump. 

That's absolutely disgusting.

Abortion, even if you believe it a necessary thing, should not be celebrated as a good thing.  It should be stigmatized, and viewed as incredibly shameful by those who think it should be legal; except in edge cases like rape, incest, or when the life of the mother is threatened, and even then, it should be viewed through the same tragic lens as an animal chewing off it's own leg to escape a trap.

This woman is everything that is wrong with this debate.  Truly sickening.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker
  • Like (+1) 3

18 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

he totally fluked out on the number of states Obama won

that wasn't an accomplishment

41 minutes ago, row_33 said:

He got all the states right for Trump?

thats your claim?????!

are you sure??!!!

No.  God himself couldn't of done that with all the undecideds in the polling.  DR either. He did get right 49 of 50 right in '08. 50 of 50 in '12.

• Like (+1) 1