The Thread For Greg's Stashes

3rdnlng

NAILED IT: This logo for the Bernie Sanders/Elizabeth Warren ticket wins

On Friday, Brent Budowsky published an opinion piece in The Hill about how a Bernie Sanders/Elizabeth Warren ticket could win big in 2020.

"A Sanders-Warren ticket could win big in 2020" http://hill.cm/wHxdCdc 

You should already follow @MattsIdeaShop, but this logo is a winner no matter what you think about Sanders and Warren — they’re practically obligated to run just to use it:

DX3XoitVwAEV-gh.jpg

Hatchet And Sickle 2020

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

NAILED IT: This logo for the Bernie Sanders/Elizabeth Warren ticket wins

On Friday, Brent Budowsky published an opinion piece in The Hill about how a Bernie Sanders/Elizabeth Warren ticket could win big in 2020.

Budowski's an alumnus of the LSE.  He probably thinks that ticket is moderate.  :lol:

27 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Figured this was the best place to put this... 

Headed out on the road for work tomorrow night for a couple weeks. Not sure if I'll have much internet access, but didn't want to just ghost without giving a heads up.

Be well, PPP:beer: 

Keep digging Greg, and keep us informed. We appreciate all that you do, but wtf, are you doing your investigations regarding the Deep State  in Antartica? Anywhere else you have access.

I apologize if I have this all wrong. Is this couple of weeks of road work part of investigative work for your book or is it the community service that you need to get done along the PCH in Malibu? Trust me, that gig along the PCH isn't all that bad. There's a lot of cans and bottles that you can cash in on, but the "roaches" add up very nicely.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Keep digging Greg, and keep us informed. We appreciate all that you do, but wtf, are you doing your investigations regarding the Deep State  in Antartica? Anywhere else you have access.

I apologize if I have this all wrong. Is this couple of weeks of road work part of investigative work for your book or is it the community service that you need to get done along the PCH in Malibu? Trust me, that gig along the PCH isn't all that bad. There's a lot of cans and bottles that you can cash in on, but the "roaches" add up very nicely.

:lol: :beer:

Not community service this time. It's a week and change of research related travel followed by a little bit of vacation travel in the UK with the lady (who won't let me talk about this with her during the vacation).  

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Not community service this time. It's a week and change of research related travel followed by a little bit of vacation travel in the UK with the lady (who won't let me talk about this with her during the vacation).  

Don't tell me, she's back? Regardless, have a great time and don't get too pussyified.

8 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Have fun! We'll be sure to  keep up the bickering while you're gone. :beer:

• Like (+1) 1