Forget Kirk Cousins

Watkins90

Let's go get us the Super Bowl MVP Nick Foles (or at least that is my prediction.) 

He was really good in Philly under Kelly, and if Fisher hadn't ruined the kid, he probably would have been a Super Star. I would def take a chance on him. Trade Philly like a second round or third round pick after the Super Bowl and see how the kid competes in training camp. 

14 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

No!

YellowishHelpfulBeardeddragon-max-14mb.g

And, why is that? If Nick Foles hadn't gone to St. Louis, which was QB purgatory with Jeff Fisher, he could have made something of himself. Now he has a chance to go out and beat Brady in the Super Bowl and then he would be available. You wouldn't want a QB who has beaten Brady in a Super Bowl to build around? 

1 minute ago, Watkins90 said:

And, why is that? If Nick Foles hadn't gone to St. Louis, which was QB purgatory with Jeff Fisher, he could have made something of himself. Now he has a chance to go out and beat Brady in the Super Bowl and then he would be available. You wouldn't want a QB who has beaten Brady in a Super Bowl to build around? 

I would not sacrifice any draft capital for an inconsistent mediocre bridge QB.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

I get it, he is in the superbowl. But he has started in 5 games this year, he really was only impressive in the Vikings game. He put up good numbers against the Giants, but then again, so did a lot of people. The other 3 games left a lot to be desired.

7 minutes ago, wagon127 said:

I get it, he is in the superbowl. But he has started in 5 games this year, he really was only impressive in the Vikings game. He put up good numbers against the Giants, but then again, so did a lot of people. The other 3 games left a lot to be desired.

Yep, Wentz set the table for Foles to finish the season and he played well enough not to lose and in a few games better than that.  Kind of like Doug Williams of the Redskins back in 1987.  He had that one magical season and that was that.

I'd explore with Washington the possibility of asking them to ask if the Bills traded for you would you sign with them.If so give Washington one of our first's to guarantee we get Cousins...If Cousins says no then at least you did your due dilligance and can come up with a different plan like draft or a trade for another player............Go Bills!!!

15 minutes ago, Watkins90 said:

And, why is that? If Nick Foles hadn't gone to St. Louis, which was QB purgatory with Jeff Fisher, he could have made something of himself. Now he has a chance to go out and beat Brady in the Super Bowl and then he would be available. You wouldn't want a QB who has beaten Brady in a Super Bowl to build around

Eli might be available after the draft...

13 minutes ago, wagon127 said:

Except Kirk Cousins...