Bills fire Gill Byrd

24 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Your attempt to make it seem like a rift existed because of McD's attitude. I'm glad you don't even believe your own bull ****. That's good.

No one takes him seriously anyway since he claimed that the Bills were racist by giving Eric Wood an extension but trading 3 black players.

1 hour ago, HappyDays said:

Do position coaches even matter though? I remember everyone being excited Mike Waufle was hired as the DL coach, but our front 4 ended up one of our weakest units. Zay Jones had the same WR coach he had in college when he broke the NCAA record for receptions. In the NFL you either got it or you don't and no position coach is going to change that.

Yes

1 hour ago, jr1 said:

douche move

How do you know it's a douche move when you don't know why it was done?

Maybe there's a video of him snorting cocaine.

Maybe he developed a drinking problem.

Maybe he showed up late for multiple practices and meetings.

Maybe he didn't get along with Frazier - it was so bad one of them had to go.

Maybe a million other things.  We just don't know.

12 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

No one takes him seriously anyway since he claimed that the Bills were racist by giving Eric Wood an extension but trading 3 black players.

http://ndsmcobserver.com/2017/11/oboyle-racism-plays-subtle-role-taylors-benching/

There are countless videos online from people questioning this regime's color favoritism.  Don't act like it is out of left field.

9 minutes ago, Ittakestime said:

http://ndsmcobserver.com/2017/11/oboyle-racism-plays-subtle-role-taylors-benching/

There are countless videos online from people questioning this regime's color favoritism.  Don't act like it is out of left field.

Oh.  It wasn't because of atrocious play, resulting in back to back blowout losses, while our playoff hopes were quickly slipping away?

7 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

Oh.  It wasn't because of atrocious play, resulting in back to back blowout losses, while our playoff hopes were quickly slipping away?

Hahaha, did you see the way Peterman performed?  The dude had 5 ints in one half of football.  Enough of this nonsense that it was about the play of Taylor that got him benched.

14 minutes ago, ytownblofan said:

Per Alex Marvez, Bills are hiring John Butler to replace him.

Was Houston's secondary coach the past 4 years 

Butler.jpg

I am guessing that they must feel he is an upgrade on Byrd then. 

Maybe this is who McDermott wanted last year but Houston wouldn't let him go? 

12 minutes ago, ytownblofan said:

Per Alex Marvez, Bills are hiring John Butler to replace him.

Was Houston's secondary coach the past 4 years 

Butler.jpg

Huge hire IMO. I think he was unfairly fired this past year after the Texans D tanked. He is responsible for the development of AJ Bouye into the player he is now.

Was rumored for our DC job before it went to Frazier. There is definitely a McD connection here though I can't remember what their link is. Pretty sure we tried to get him here last year and Texans blocked it.

• Like (+1) 1