Tom Brady gets upset at reporters for disparaging remark

6 hours ago, John from Hemet said:

Im trying to figure out how he didnt pummel the guy

Because he's a nancy boy?

Not that I support the likes of that doofus reporter, but...TB12 ain't one for fisticuffs, I imagine.

6 hours ago, Steptide said:

He's not though. He's a pretty humble, down to earth guy. He's basically everything you'd ever want in a player/qb. I hate the Patriots, don't get me wrong, but I respect Brady for the person he is. 

"Down to Earth"?! "Humble"?!

That's rich.

1 hour ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Tommy is so noble!

f8Xdf.gif

1 hour ago, Buffalo716 said:

Can we play guess what Brady's saying?!?

ive always been somewhat of a lip reading expert and I can perfectly make out...

f*** you b**** tit*

"Find your matches."

Brady is a huge proponent of Smokey Bear's message "Only you can prevent forest fires."

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, billsfan11 said:

TB is the biggest phony out there. He says all the right things to the media because he wants to be painted as the humble great guy.

Here is an example. In interviews, he always talked so highly about manning and how he’s the greatest QB. 

Then he was talking to his friend I believe and he said something along the lines of. “He’s finished, I got 4 rings, he’s got 1, game over”. (This was a few years back when manning was starting to decline )

He apologized to manning for his comments because it leaked out. 

But that right there is a good example of how two faced he is 

The quote was nothing to do with rings. He said he had 4 or 5 more years left while Manning has probably 2. We also don't know the context in which it was said, or I am sure was a thread of text between friends.

that said him and Manning are actually good friend, which isn't surprising seeing they both had: have the same study habits.

2 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Tommy said he was always polite to the “reporters” 

does that include calling Buffalo hotels dumps?  

How does calling hotels dumps being inpolite to a reporter? Just giving his opinion.

1 hour ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Tommy is so noble!

f8Xdf.gif

What players say on the field makes them no less noble off. If they are competitiors

they HATE losing.

12 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

What players say on the field makes them no less noble off. If they are competitiors

they HATE losing.

Technically, he was cursing at the opposing fans off the field. Being a "competitor" doesn't excuse a person's behavior and lack of class.

1 hour ago, PatsFanNH said:

The quote was nothing to do with rings. He said he had 4 or 5 more years left while Manning has probably 2. We also don't know the context in which it was said, or I am sure was a thread of text between friends.

that said him and Manning are actually good friend, which isn't surprising seeing they both had: have the same study habits.

How does calling hotels dumps being inpolite to a reporter? Just giving his opinion.

they HATE losing.

I stand corrected, either way, he was being two faced. He had to apologize to manning because it leaked

I didn’t read the article to get the exact context, but are we sure his daughter was the one being described as the little girl behaving like an annoying little pissant?  :lol:

This Reimer moron sounds like he’s a graduate of the Jerry Sullivan Institute of Douchebaggery. 

• Haha (+1) 1

15 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/22252659/tom-brady-cuts-weekly-weei-radio-interview-host-comment-5-year-old-daughter

Reimer, who is in his mid-20s and sometimes appears on the "Kirk & Callahan Show," called Brady's daughter "an annoying little pissant."

Kirk Minihane, one of the hosts of the show, said on the air Monday that Reimer had been suspended for the entire Super Bowl week.

"I've tried to come on this show for many years and showed you guys a lot of respect," Brady said. "I've always tried and come on and do a good job for you guys. It's very disappointing when you hear [the comments about my daughter], certainly. My daughter, or any child, certainly don't deserve that."

Agree With Brady  on this one. All kids are annoying but you don't say that on air.

I find it very hard to say anything good about Brady. I'm more inclined to look for the bad and embellish it.

But I have to admit that he handled this about as well as anyone could be expected. He went on the air, made his point without theatrics while at the same time putting the radio station on notice.

And then this morning I see this with regard to firing Reimer.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/01/29/brady-i-hope-radio-host-isnt-fired-for-comment-about-my-daughter/

"I think we all have careers and we all make mistakes. I would hate to have someone have to change their life over something like that.”

Let's get this behind us so I can go back to hating him.