Source: Major Bills news coming next week

Just now, GunnerBill said:

Gulp.  My guess (and kinda hope) is that Clay's knee has finally given up on him.  Please not Shady, please not Shady, please not Shady.  

Shady was dancing with leveon bell and Antonio brown on instagram last night so I think hes ok (hopefully)

Wait come on guys this is legitimate- you just need to add 2+12+28 - see all the two’s to know the Bills and Rams are going to rescind the Sammy Watkins trade because Beane is willing to let go of a sure 2nd round pick to try and get a 3rd round Comp pick in 2019 to prove to Bills fans that he understands the value of Comp picks.

Come on this is all so clear.  

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Who could it be that would actually hold a press conference? Shady is at the pro bowl. None of the WR are guys who are established enough to hold a press conference. I include KB in that as he’s been here 5 min. Clay?

FWIW when Benjamin was first traded I checked out the Panthers board, and one of their insiders had started a thread saying that Benjamin's knee was on borrowed time and the Panthers knew this. He was someone who really did have an inside connection based on the responses in the thread. Might mean nothing but that's where my mind went when I saw this rumor.

Edited by HappyDays

4 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

FWIW when Benjamin was first traded I checked out the Panthers board, and one of their insiders had started a thread saying that Benjamin's knee was on borrowed time and the Panthers knew this. He was someone who really had a connection based on the responses in the thread. Might mean nothing but that's where my mind went when I saw this rumor.

Yep and we know Clay's knee is screwed too.  They are the two most likely.... Cordy's foot maybe too.  

Edited by GunnerBill

8 minutes ago, Rochesterfan said:

Wait come on guys this is legitimate- you just need to add 2+12+28 - see all the two’s to know the Bills and Rams are going to rescind the Sammy Watkins trade because Beane is willing to let go of a sure 2nd round pick to try and get a 3rd round Comp pick in 2019 to prove to Bills fans that he understands the value of Comp picks.

Come on this is all so clear.  

Now thats really connecting the dots.....two at a time ;) 

Maybe its not Benjamin ..... and its Jordan Matthews.

Edited by JMF2006

2 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

I'd guess Cordy but the way this is worded it makes me thing the injury recently occurred so who knows.

I mean if speculating - cordy, clay and KB are the three that have major long term stuff that may be uglier than expected when docs opened them up 

Maybe getting loose with the words starter and injury and it’s Henderson but it doesn’t seem right

Otherwise we’re just throwing darts at names if it’s new.

the probowl guys are and will continue to be visible so probably not them