Source: Major Bills news coming next week

1 minute ago, nucci said:

But it wouldn't ruin the offseason since he will be released anyway

Outside of Buffalo a lot of the reporting is about how good Tryrod is and confusion about us moving on. On top of that a starting QB having his career end for concussion related reasons would be a big story. 

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Neither one of those would be a new injury.

No but they could be a reinjury to the same area.

Not saying it is, just saying that it might be something like Benjamin's knee was found to be too big a mess in surgery, or Clay busted the knee while doing his nails ?

This feels much like a morbid version of the Super Mario day when the board nearly crashed....whatever it is to whomever it is, I may or may not like the player for the Bills or believe their value is relevant to 2018, ie. Tyrod, but regardless, this is still a human being with people who care and love him and I hope it is something that while ends a career, is not something that alters the person's ability to live and enjoy the things that truly matter.

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, May Day 10 said:

is he good/competent enough?

I just remember the disaster of the center position before Wood took it over *shudder

I'd be more worried about what caused a healthy Wood to be forced into retirement than I would be with his replacement. We will have plenty of time to debate the future of the position.

4 minutes ago, May Day 10 said:

Eric Wood would hurt as well.  I know he is up there, but making center an immediate need is a tough one.

Groy filled in nicely a year ago......I actually thought he was better.

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

If the player is holding a presser on Monday, they must not be seriously injured to the point where it was a car accident or something. It would be a situation where the player is “ok” but can’t play anymore imo 

Pretty sure a car accident would have leaked.

1 minute ago, BrooklynBills said:

Benjamin career ender would put us in a bad spot.

8 mil guaranteed for injury.

WR sucks in this draft except for slot guys.

Optics of trading Watkins and then trading for Benjamin, even though injuries had little to do with why they traded Watkins

I agree with all of that except for the optics part which this regime doesn’t care about. But KB being out even for the season would be bad for a number of reasons. 

2 minutes ago, Rigotz said:

Can we please ban SaviorPeterman?

How many fake stories and terrible threads does somebody have to start before we get serious about removing them...

Rigotz, the story and even the injury has actually been confirmed by other and credible sources.

Not defending SP, also as his wasn't even the first posting.  However, just mentioning this.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

2 minutes ago, Rigotz said:

Can we please ban SaviorPeterman?

How many fake stories and terrible threads does somebody have to start before we get serious about removing them...

Whats fake about this. Nada been confirmed all over 

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

If the player is holding a presser on Monday, they must not be seriously injured to the point where it was a car accident or something. It would be a situation where the player is “ok” but can’t play anymore imo 

Yeah, I think it's something like that as well.

A guy can look/seem just fine to use standing there talking to him but not be able to play in the NFL and take those hits anymore.

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Or they won't be presentable/capable until Monday, potentially.

5 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Any career ending injury would be press conference material

yes local press conference.  national media wouldn't care much about a OL or someone that most fans haven't heard of.  the only big name players on the team are Tyrod, Shady, Benjamin, Incognito and it's not Shady or Incognito because they are at the Pro Bowl with a million media members and there's no way it wouldn't have already leaked.  has to be Tyrod or Benjamin and if it's Tyrod it's not a big deal because he's not coming back anyhow.  has to be Benjamin

Just now, kdiggz said:

yes local press conference.  national media wouldn't care much about a OL or someone that most fans haven't heard of.  the only big name players on the team are Tyrod, Shady, Benjamin, Incognito and it's not Shady or Incognito because they are at the Pro Bowl with a million media members and there's no way it wouldn't have already leaked.  has to be Tyrod or Benjamin and if it's Tyrod it's not a big deal because he's not coming back anyhow.  has to be Benjamin

That's my guess as well and that really would suck.