What type of razors do you use for shaving?

Another Fan

Schick Quattro for the past several years. Every day, except maybe only once over the weekend.  

I’m old enough to be completely mystified by the scruffy trend. Nice suit, necktie, going out to a business meeting, or taking your lady to a fancy dinner or club.  With a two day growth.  Somebody please explain.

53 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Harry is batting 1 for 2 so far...

My in-laws got me a Harry's kit for Xmas with the shave gel and their 5-blade razor. I really like them. Harry's must come in different levels because I tried a plastic framed blade a while ago and it sucked. These blades are all metal and really shave close. I especially like the edge shaver on the top.

12 hours ago, teef said:

i think it's one of the machs, or something with 15 blades on it.  i have no idea.  i just buy them at bulk at bj's, and don't look back.  i think the bigger question is how often do you change the blade.  i then to hang onto a blade for almost 2 weeks.

I ride that biznitch till it hurts.

West Coast Shaving has a deal now, spend over $50 and get free shipping plus a free gift of some sort....got an email from them recently and I thought I'd pass on the info.

They are a good source of high quality shaving supplies and I have bought from them several times.

36 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

How do you fellas go about manicuring your tender bits?  I got a veritable jungle going on down there, and I need to do some man-scaping.  Razor, trimmers, weed wacker?

Studies are out... More you do, bigger chance @ contracting STDs...

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2016/12/06/504540192/going-bare-down-there-can-boost-the-risk-of-stds

58 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Studies are out... More you do, bigger chance @ contracting STDs...

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2016/12/06/504540192/going-bare-down-there-can-boost-the-risk-of-stds

...or is it that people who “go bare down there” do it because they’re having a bunch of sex.  Thereby increasing their risk of contracting STDs.  I mean, you don’t want to attend a gang-bang with mop length hair coming out of your ass.  Amirite?

• Haha (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

...or is it that people who “go bare down there” do it because they’re having a bunch of sex.  Thereby increasing their risk of contracting STDs.  I mean, you don’t want to attend a gang-bang with mop length hair coming out of your ass.  Amirite?

They did in the 1970s...:P