The moral of the Saints win.

Tatonka68

32 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Those are very hurtful words.  I think I've accomplished a lot in my life and I still continue to do so.  If your God is anything like my God, you'd be thanking him if you were more like me!

Gugny=cat

Badthingsman=ball of string

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tatonka68 said:

You need a great QB to win in playoffs, so Bills draft one this year. No more 2nd hand quarterbacks.

Case-300x221.jpg......nff-300x207.jpg......Bortles.jpg?fit=300,200

Great ?...............I don't know.

and don't forget this guy

b7a8384ff360ac9190accd81e4aca72f.jpg

There are 4 QBs left in the playoffs, 2 are going to the Super Bowl.  3 of them were proclaimed to be terrible and incapable of of being a starter, getting to the playoffs or winning a playoff game. 

Borltes

Keenum

Foles

And...Brady.

So everyone needs to just shut up with the non sense about how things aren’t possible with certain QBs, because it’s not true now and it’s never been true in the history of the NFL.  Same people said Tyrod could never make the playoffs and he did just that.  

TEAMS...let me say again...TEAMS win, not QBs and sure as hell not the over exaggerated stat of passing yards.  

Yes, QB is a very important position, but if it was up to them then guys like Brees and Rogers would have more than one.  Hell this was the first time in 5 years Brees even made the playoffs, and he just lost to a Case Keenum led Vikings team after Big Ben lost to a Blake Bortles led Jaguars team.  

Everyone wishes they had a Brady, Brees or Rogers, but they are rare.  Most teams don’t have one, but that doesn’t mean you can’t still win because of it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Aside from the obvious too soon aspect, 3 out of the 4 QBs in the final four are secondhand QBs, including 2 in the Saints vs Viking game.

20 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

There are 4 QBs left in the playoffs, 2 are going to the Super Bowl.  3 of them were proclaimed to be terrible and incapable of of being a starter, getting to the playoffs or winning a playoff game. 

Borltes

Keenum

Foles

And...Brady.

So everyone needs to just shut up with the non sense about how things aren’t possible with certain QBs, because it’s not true now and it’s never been true in the history of the NFL.  Same people said Tyrod could never make the playoffs and he did just that.  

TEAMS...let me say again...TEAMS win, not QBs and sure as hell not the over exaggerated stat of passing yards.  

Yes, QB is a very important position, but if it was up to them then guys like Brees and Rogers would have more than one.  Hell this was the first time in 5 years Brees even made the playoffs, and he just lost to a Case Keenum led Vikings team after Big Ben lost to a Blake Bortles led Jaguars team.  

Everyone wishes they had a Brady, Brees or Rogers, but they are rare.  Most teams don’t have one, but that doesn’t mean you can’t still win because of it.

Great post alpha dog. +1000

Edited by reddogblitz

2 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Not 'fer nothin', but wasn't the line Vikings -5???    That PAT might have mattered to some folks.

I'm sure it mattered to ..a lot.. of people considering the betting lines on the game.  But I don't expect, nor want, coaches and players to check with Vegas to see if they should try to score one more time in a game.   

13 minutes ago, Dan said:

I'm sure it mattered to ..a lot.. of people considering the betting lines on the game.  But I don't expect, nor want, coaches and players to check with Vegas to see if they should try to score one more time in a game.   

Which explains why the NFL has a consistent policy of running the PAT play in those situations.  Of course, if they had a consistent policy of NOT running the play it would achieve the same end without the charade of bringing guys back out on the field.