GDT: Jax at Pitt

John in Jax

1 minute ago, NewEraBills said:

Read Option.  This was probably their adjustment from last week.  Marrone unfortunately, has thought ahead of his opponent and made a nice move on the chess board.

4d chess??

I know it's a read option. I was responding to someone saying the Steelers didn't see the film of Bortles scrambling. They certainly did, but have no idea what to do about it.

1 minute ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

Jax will go into a bills-like shell and just try to hang on.

...but they can go ground and pound with Fournette.....Bell has only 46 yds which means forcing Ben to the air.....multiple picks again or the "W" is the unknown........

3 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

So NE is going to the Super Bowl again...

Of course they are the refs will make sure of it. History in the making, Brady will be the oldest QB ever to win a SB. It is marketing gold to them in this non sport entertainment venue. Refs will be a big factor next week in NE regardless of who they play. My money is on NE to win it all in a ref fixed sideshow of old man Brady getting another record.

1 minute ago, Teddy KGB said:

Better than a 9-7 team who scored 3 points in a wild card game ? 

Nope 

And allowed 10. The clear cut favorite in the AFC is getting blown out 21-0 at home. If we don't make Bortles look like Vick or drop interceptions it's a completely different game