2018 Season Tickets

4_kidd_4

Gave up my seasons last year (after 26 seasons) and it was a great decision (for a guy living in NC).  This year I'm planning on splurging for trips to Green Bay and Baltimore, plus hopefully the home opener -- with no worries of unloading unused tickets.

10 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

Yeah, little brick building at 4170 Abbott in OP. It's small but cozy, the guy I rent from is a real cook, though.

I had considered and may still the idea of season tickets. I'd split them with my cousin up in WNY.  

A real cook? Your so lucky. My season tickets went up $1 per game 

6 hours ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

I can’t remember what mine were last year, but they’re $610 this year.

I’m out though, nothing to do w price hike. Gonna finally go with my “ala carte” experiment this year. I’m betting I can do the entire home reg season sched for under $400.

I'm curious to see how it turns out for you, let us know after the '18 season ends.  I do know if you work stubhub properly and buy tickets late you'll likely save $$$.  Tickets in late Nov. And Dec. Are always dirt cheap.

On January 10, 2018 at 5:43 PM, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

I bought tickets to tomorrow nights game about a month ago. After the last few weeks and especially after the last couple games, I’m totally disgusted with this team. I really don’t want to make the 90 minute trip up to buffalo to watch them get smoked 7-1

I couldn't fathom driving 90 minutes to watch a Sabres game, and I am probably more of a hockey fan than football fan.

The entertainment value of a common NHL regular season game is just not there anymore.  The game has really become boring.  On top of that, we are terrible.

6 hours ago, Estro said:

I'm curious to see how it turns out for you, let us know after the '18 season ends.  I do know if you work stubhub properly and buy tickets late you'll likely save $$$.  Tickets in late Nov. And Dec. Are always dirt cheap.

Sitting in the same section you get to know the other fans who have seasons and they kind of become family.

37 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

Sitting in the same section you get to know the other fans who have seasons and they kind of become family.

Yeah, that’s the thing for us. Our tailgate crew and the people sitting around us are a major reason we like our “neighborhood” in 127. 

19 minutes ago, jimmy10 said:

Yeah, that’s the thing for us. Our tailgate crew and the people sitting around us are a major reason we like our “neighborhood” in 127. 

Same here, I’m in 125. That really is the only “perk”.

But I can always stop by and visit. Most of my group is renewing and a couple guys only go to like half the games. I’m sure I’ll snag at least two games from them, and visit the old ‘neighborhood’.

As far as the tailgate, that won’t change, been in the same spot for years.

6 minutes ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Same here, I’m in 125. That really is the only “perk”.

But I can always stop by and visit. Most of my group is renewing and a couple guys only go to like half the games. I’m sure I’ll snag at least two games from them, and visit the old ‘neighborhood’.

As far as the tailgate, that won’t change, been in the same spot for years.

I get it. If me and my wife didn’t enjoy going to the games together, like 8 mini vacations a year, it’d be a heavier lift, harder to justify. 

On ‎1‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 5:38 PM, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

I know I’ve sent 2 emails inquiring about season tickets in the last month with no response...

A couple years back, I sent a few emails to OBD asking about info on executive packages on stadium seating and got no response.

Like, I'm talking that I was going to spend major $$$$$$$$ on seating for clients and the like and to not even consider getting back to me?

Shameful..........just shameful. 

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Sweats said:

A couple years back, I sent a few emails to OBD asking about info on executive packages on stadium seating and got no response.

Like, I'm talking that I was going to spend major $$$$$$$$ on seating for clients and the like and to not even consider getting back to me?

Shameful..........just shameful. 

The tix office used to be on point, polite and courteous. Always had a good experience w them.

Then after Pegula took over things changed. My (amazing) rep was no longer w the office and the new rep certainly lacked the customer service skills I had become used to. Suddenly renewal calls felt like a shakedown as opposed to a friendly reminder.

I think it’s a good microcosm of the franchise in general. We went from an old-school ‘family run’ business that cared about its employees and customers to a ‘welcome to the new NFL, pay up’ kinda vibe.