2018 Season Tickets

4_kidd_4

On 1/10/2018 at 5:38 PM, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

I know I’ve sent 2 emails inquiring about season tickets in the last month with no response...

There is no excuse for lack of response. How long does it take to type out a 1 or 2 sentence reply.  Bad customer service.   

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

I always look at the price of the entire season and divide by eight. So if I paid $800 for my season ticket, i would just look at it as $100 per game, and they throw in the two preseasons for free. And that is 100% how the teams should market it. How you package things can make a huge difference. On the Washington Metro, you no longer pay a premium at rush hour, you get a discount at non peak hours. Price is the same as it ever was, but getting a discount sounds way more palatable than paying a premium. 

that makes sense to me. 

It's the old "charge 'em double, then give 'em half off" mentality. 

I'm in the car service business. It's all about the perception of "discounts" etc.

Just now, CLTbills said:

Actually, I work for a pretty legit place. Big name, great reputation for taking care of customers... but there are some super shady ones out there, no doubt about it.

it was more of an in jest comment...glad your on the up and up 

15 minutes ago, Hammered a Lot said:

You live in WNY?

Yeah, little brick building at 4170 Abbott in OP. It's small but cozy, the guy I rent from is a real cook, though.

I had considered and may still the idea of season tickets. I'd split them with my cousin up in WNY.  

Edited by Boyst62

On 1/10/2018 at 7:01 PM, zow2 said:

I used to love hockey.  I had Center Ice, i'd watch every Sabres game.  Last year i stopped watching much.  This year they have lost me.  I can't even muster that much interest to hate them.  I certainly won't pay for a game anymore.  It's a shame, i was a huge fan and there are others like me in the same boat.

I haven't watched hockey in years. Keep meaning to get back into it but I realized I hardly know any of the players anymore. Bad time to try to get back into things? 

From my fingertips to Russ Brandon’s ears, I guess. After asking the question here yesterday, I got the renewal email today.

I feel like section 127 might be nominally more expensive, like $20? Could be wrong though, and often am. 

Please note that prices have increased an average of 3%, depending on your seat location. The decision to raise prices is not one that we take lightly, but we know that Bills season tickets continue to be one of the best values in the NFL and offer a discount on the individual game ticket prices.

I can’t remember what mine were last year, but they’re $610 this year.

I’m out though, nothing to do w price hike. Gonna finally go with my “ala carte” experiment this year. I’m betting I can do the entire home reg season sched for under $400.