Which famous ugly woman do you actually like?

njbuff

1 hour ago, simool said:

That is logical, but I am guessing that the third gender was not quite so prevalent in your fathers day either.   My dad used to refer to his best friend with an ethnic slur, while his best friend returned the favor with an ethnic slur of his own. That would not fly these days.  So unless you don't mind the perception that you like to find surprises under skirts... May be time for a change in terminology. ;)

Well, you’re the one that keeps bringing up trannys, man!  Maybe you have something to get off your chest...or on your chest.  I think your sublimating your repressed bizarre sexual proclivity onto me!  Let your freak flag fly, Frankie!!!  We’re very accepting here at TBD.  Well, except for @Boyst62 .

32 minutes ago, KelsaysLunchbox said:

What about Anna Kendrick? Not your typical Hollywood hottie, but oddly attractive. Same for Maya Rudolph. 

I don’t think Anna Kendrick is ugly at all.  Average looking bird.  I’d rough it up.  Maya Rudolph is attractive in a way, IMO, but I bet she has big hands/feet.  Ultimate deal breaker for me.