Thompson running free.. thanks Romo!!!

Process

Tyrod will not throw the pass unless the guy is wide open .......Frustrating hearing a real NFL QB tell you where the open guy is vs the coverage's and Tyrod is dumping the ball off

If either of these teams had a QB the team with the NFL Qb wins this game easy

3 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Really?  Romo IMO has quickly become the best analyst in the business. 

Easily.  If he keeps it up he’ll be the best ever by far imo.  Love listening to him call games. Dude gets it

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, BigDingus said:

Yup, it was a TD as Thompson blew right past him & was wide open.

Tyrod 1st down number 2-min.jpg

And that DB behind him cut across the field to that point, he wasn't following him, just in case anyone was wondering.

Nice capture.  I got pissed and deleted the recording already. 

I’ll watch the snow games a few times to feel better. 

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Easily.  If he keeps it up he’ll be the best ever by far imo.  Love listening to him call games. Dude gets it

DO you really like when he talks before the play unfolds?  he tells the viewer where the QB should go.  SO annoying.  Just let me watch in peace and I will decide with my own mind whats going on.  After the play feel free to analyze it.  

Collingsworth the best by far and Romo is not even close

43 minutes ago, Process said:

The image of Thomson 1 on 1 about to fly by the defender on a go route is going to give me nightmares. 

They tried to give us a TD and TT still refuses to throw the ball. 

How perfectly did the last drive sum up TTs career? With two minutes left in the game, down by 7, need a TD or GO HOME, he completely misses DT running free down the sideline, doesn't even look his way when he is wide open again on the next play for a first down, and then takes a sack, getting knocked out. 

Embarrassing that it took 3 years but we can finally say goodbye. 

Sorry, but where have you been since the season started or BBMB folded. Joined board in Jan ????

3 minutes ago, KW95 said:

DO you really like when he talks before the play unfolds?  he tells the viewer where the QB should go.  SO annoying.  Just let me watch in peace and I will decide with my own mind whats going on.  After the play feel free to analyze it.  

Yes, I think he’s great.  You don’t like him, cool.  I get it.  I like him

• Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Tyrod 1st down number 1-min.jpg

The Bills receiver raced by the corner wide open by 5 yards 

Romo called it a sure touchdown 

Keemun will follow the OC if he gets a HC position in Detroit per the talking heads. 

Keenum will backup Stafford in Det?  Seems odd he wouldn't want to start.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, 1st&ten said:

Sorry, but where have you been since the season started or BBMB folded. Joined board in Jan ????

Lol. I had like 10k posts on bbmb since early 2000s. Not sure if you are trying to imply I'm a bandwagon fan, but I am not. 

Been reading these boards just took me a while to sign up.

Edited by Process

13 minutes ago, Process said:

Lol. I had like 10k posts on bbmb since early 2000s. Not sure if you are trying to imply I'm a bandwagon fan, but I am not. 

Been reading these boards just took me a while to sign up.

Well, over the years new posters pop up with negative posts at the end of the year to rub it in. Welcome aboard & stay positive the future is bright !!!

Edited by 1st&ten

1 hour ago, Process said:

The image of Thomson 1 on 1 about to fly by the defender on a go route is going to give me nightmares. 

They tried to give us a TD and TT still refuses to throw the ball. 

How perfectly did the last drive sum up TTs career? With two minutes left in the game, down by 7, need a TD or GO HOME, he completely misses DT running free down the sideline, doesn't even look his way when he is wide open again on the next play for a first down, and then takes a sack, getting knocked out. 

Embarrassing that it took 3 years but we can finally say goodbye. 

He actually( as usual) missed a bunch of open receivers he targeted. To me, that’s what I can’t stand. O’ Leary in the EZ is an easy touchdown.....IF HE DIDNT OVERTHROW EVERY RECEIVER WITH A DB WITHIN FIVE YARDS OF HIM.

This is what the CoTers crow about with his “ low number of interceptions “. They actually call it a good thing.

I am SOOOO happy to see him go!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Azucho98 said:

TT is a gutless NFL QB. Guys have to be wide open for him to even think about pulling the trigger.  

This is totally untrue. 

I saw plenty of guys who were wide open and Tyrod didn’t even look their way...

joking aside - bless TY for his play here. He did a few great things but I just think we need to find someone better. In the draft. Early. 

57 minutes ago, KW95 said:

You keep harping on this.  So please explain how a color guy consistently talks prior to the play unfolding ahead of the play by play announcer?

Maybe because he doesn't talk about the play before it unfolds?